"Because my date is upset and I - " he bows his head, "I wanted to see if you were okay."

Charlie takes a step into the hall, "Are you happy? With your life? With the fame, with the girls?"

Calum shrugs, "It sounds great until you realize you have no one to share it with."

"That sucks," Charlie agrees. "Maybe you should've called sometime."

"Would you really have answered?" Calum shakes his head. "You are full of shit. You could've called me, but you didn't want too. You were too scared. Too scared to admit you have a chance at a happy life with me."

Charlie looks away from Calum. "I miss fighting with you asshole."

"There are children!" Grace scoops Stella up.

"Sorry baby girl," Calum gives Stella a wave, making her giggle at her 'uncle cal'.

"Uncle Cal needs to put coins in the swear jar!" Stella giggles, running around the room.

Calum turns back to Charlie. "Save a dance for me later and we will continue this conversation, I rather fight with you everyday than have a silent home by myself." Calum lifts Charlie's hand to his lips, pressing them softly against her skin, "Luke and Hayley are waiting for me downstairs." Calum peeks back into the room, giving me a wave before walking back downstairs.

Charlie clutches her hand, sinking into a chair in front of the mirror. "Would it be a big mistake if I let myself fall for him again?"

I walk over to her, hugging her from behind, "I think it is time you give yourself a chance at being happy." Charlie nods, grinning up at me and kissing my cheek. "Okay I'm going to go put my dress on!" I grin excitedly, walking into the other room where my dress is hanging up.

I step into it, slipping it on and holding it up, watching myself in the mirror. Looking at the woman I've become, the journey I've been through, life goes by so fast one day you are dressing your Barbie doll in a wedding dress and having her marry your Troy Bolton Barbie and then before you know it you are fifteen minutes away from walking down the aisle.

"Can someone zip me up?" I call, knowing Charlie or Grace will be able to hear me from the other room. I can hear bickering, probably them arguing over who has to stand up.

I walk away from the mirror, looking out the window to the garden where my "fairytale" wedding is about to take place. I can see Luke and Hayley holding hands by the tables, her baby bump is finally starting to appear, his is smile wide as she steals a cupcake off the dessert table and points to her stomach, blaming the baby. He kisses her cheek and places a hand on her stomach with a grin. My mother and father, although completely avoiding each other, are both here and happy.

As I watch people taking their seats with smiles on their faces, I hear footsteps enter the room, a pair of hands finding the zipper on my dress. They are large hands, but they graze my skin softly. Definitely not a woman's touch.

"Jonah you aren't allowed to see me before the ceremony!" My mind automatically lands on him, my body going into panic.

"Calm down Madds it's just me."

"Ash?" I turn around with a grin on my face, pulling Ashton in for a big hug.

"You look- wow- you look so beautiful," he whispers with wide eyes, taking my hand and twirling me around, his eyes scanning me with a smile.

"Thanks Ash," I can't help but grin at him. It's been too long.

"Congrats on the big day, on Jonah." His voice trails off.