twenty nine;

CHAPTER 29:

"This is sick!" I walk around the small studio room. I admire all the equipment and tech items.

"I know right. Tyler and I have made a good amount of money within the last couple of months. We actually have fans!" Josh gushes as he hugs his practice drum kit. I smile at Josh's youthful aura.

Something about boys in bands makes me melt. I'm not going to lie; if a hot guy came up to me and said he was in a band, I would immediately be interested. Not only do I love music, I love boys who love music. Musicians are such dedicated and loyal people -- excluding a lanky, blue-eyed blonde boy.

Within the last week, Josh had really relieved me from all my stress -- not sexually. We made it clear the other day that our relationship will be completely friendly. Josh is totally hot; I'm not going to deny that and the sex was good, but nah. We did kiss a few times in the beginning, but it felt wrong. He didn't feel like Luke. I didn't feel the spark I felt when I kissed Luke. The kiss with Josh was simply mediocre compared to one of Luke's kisses.

I've told Josh everything about Luke. He practically tackled me to the floor when he caught me looking at pictures on him on my phone and on twitter. Josh obviously doesn't like Luke because last time he saw him, Luke gave him a good punch in the jaw. I think Josh hates Luke more than Josie does -- that's a lot. This week, Josh has been helping the 'healing' process of my breakup with Luke. Which is really kind of him. I would never think Josh would put my feelings before his.

Because I told Josh about Luke, he told me about this girl he was talking to. He says that they've meet from mutual friends in the music industry. The way he talks about her is so cute, his eyes light up every time he talks about her eyes and hair and voice. I can tell he's head-over-heels for this girl. He's only met her a couple of times. He hasn't told me her name because he thinks I might know her. He didn't want me to embarrass him with my fangirlness. It makes me so curious to know who he is talking to.

I'm super glad to have gotten closer with Josh again. This time around we both want to make it worth our while. We're really cool people and we get along really well. We seem to just click as friends. I'm really enjoying spending time with Josh.

"That's great, Josh," I look around the studio and sit on Josh's mahogany cajon.

"Remember when you came to one of my shows at a bar and nearly dropped my cajon off the stage while setting up?" he laughs.

"Oh my god! Yeah, and that was so embarrassing the owner of the bar thought I was drunk already. He was going to throw me out, but you had to calm him down," I laugh along as I try to make a beat. I failed because I have no musical talent at all. Actually, I don't have any talents. I'm a plain-jane.

"That was when we dropped our first album. Great times."

"Fuck, I love Vessel! I'm not just saying that because I'm bias, but it was such a good album," I gush over his and Tyler's first album together.

"I think I'm a Blurryface kind of guy," Josh winks at me.

"Blurryface?" I ask. Josh gets up from his practice drums and walks over to the stack of black CD cases. He picks one of and hands it over to me. I read the casing which says 'TWENTY ONE PILOTS: BLURRYFACE.'

"Holy crap, when did you guys release this?" I study the casing and the disc. It looked so legit.

"A couple of weeks ago. It looks pretty dope, right?" Josh asks me and I giggle at his choice of words.

"You know that day I came to the shop and we patched things up?"

"Yes, I do remember," I tell him as I try to find a walkman or anything I can put the CD into.