fifteen;

CHAPTER 15:

Josie, Tabitha, and I walk across the street to the clubs parking lot and get into the car. The ride only lasted half an hour until we reached our house. I walked in and rushed into my room telling the two girls that I'm going to take a nap. I enter my room quickly to flop onto my bed and cuddle into the covers.

Everything was so perfect last night. Everyone was so perfect. Luke was so perfect. It's mental to think I, a fan, had and still has a chance to hang out with my favorite band. I've only dreamed of what it would be like to even be within five feet of the four of them, now I have had two chances to hang out with them. I've made four new friends that I'd never guess I would make.

This only happens in imagines, one shots, and fanfiction. Thank the heavens above because I'm living the dream and damn right I'm going to make the most of it. I close my eyes and smile remembering what I could of the night before, minutes later feeling myself fall asleep.

"Wake up babygirl!" a voice came from the side of my bed.

"Josie, I've been asleep for like five minutes," I turn around and squint.

"You've been napping for an hour. Get up and get ready," Josie says and she leaves the room.

"Josie!" I shout from the bed.

"What?"

"What are you wearing tonight?" I ask.

"Clothes?"

I roll my eyes and groan, "Really?"

"Who cares about what I wear! I already have the perfect girl, I don't need to impress anyone!" Josie looks wearily around her.

She always looks me in the eye when she talks to me unless she's lying. She literally just lied to my face. There's no reason for her to lie, I mean, the only reason she would lie would be because-

"You like Mikey!" I point my finger at her. She doesn't look me in the eye as I begin to repeat it.

"Can you keep it down? My girlfriend is in the next room over, naked!" she swatted my finger from her face.

"What did I tell you about sex when I'm in the house!" I groan.

"To not do it," she says sheepishly.

"Then why do you keep doing it , huh?"

"Because I need some lovin', and by the sound of it you do too," she points out.

"What, no? I'm perfectly fine," I bow my head towards the carpeted floor.

"When's the last time you've done it?" she asks.

I ponder my thoughts for the answer, "The day we googled Luke's number."

"That long? I thought you would have been with that one guy - what's his name again?" she asks.

"Joshua," I reply sheepishly.

"That's his name! He has the hot friend named Tyler, right?" Josie asks.

"Yeah, they were like in a duo group thing; I forgot the name."

"Whatever happened to Josh?"

"I stopped seeing him. He still texts me, but I never reply."

"Why? He was a drummer," Josie's eyes light up.

"We just lost touch after I met Luke," I explain, "He's still a great guy, but we were never a thing."

"Literally 'lost touch.' Luke is way better anyway," she giggles.

"It's not a competition, Jos. If it was Tabitha and Mikey would be dueling for you," I laugh as I look through my closet.