eleven;

CHAPTER 11:

I wake up the the horrendous sound of my alarm. Marimba, why must you be such a mood kill? You've just woken me up from possibly the best dream of my 19 years of existence.

Any dream with meeting 5SOS is the best dream ever. It seemed so real. Everything seemed so real. Ashton touching me felt real, Luke blushing felt real, and even Michael's not-so-kitten attitude felt so real. I clicked on my photos app and I scream.

"Mariko Grace Fukui, what the hell!" Josie barges into my room in only her undergarments.

I shield my eyes, "Put some clothes on, heathen!"

"You're the heathen! Why are you screaming so early in the morning?"

"I am a God. I win at fucking life."

"What are you even talking about?" she sits on my bed and I toss my phone at her.

Her eyes widen and she screams, "What the actual fuck, Marnie! When was this? These are totally manips."

"I thought I dreamed it, but I had to make sure. I looked at my photos and they're real! Hold me, Josie, hold me! I need to be held!"

"I'm not touching you until you tell me the whole story!"

"What is with all the screaming?" Tabitha walks into my room, also half naked.

"Jesus, Jos. I thought we had an agreement about no sex when I am under the same roof!" I glare at both of them.

"We didn't hear you come in," Tabitha says shyly.

"You didn't because you were too busy coming," I roll my eyes.

"Stop it, both of you," Josie interrupts, "Just tell me the whole story already!"

"I'll tell you once you both have clothes on. I don't need to be reminded that I am single, chubby, and ugly," I look away from them and snuggle up to my blanket.

"Oh shut up, you're totally hot, Mar."

-

"Okay, I am back and I am fully clothed! Tabitha left, she said she didn't feel welcomed. You need to stop being so mean to her."

"I'm not even mean to her," Josie gave me a look, "Well not to her face!"

"Don't be fake. She makes me really happy and she's really hot," Josie smiles, "Have you seen her boobs? Oh my god, she's an angel."

"She does have really nice boobs," I sigh as I look down at my chest. Why did I have to be cursed with tiny Asian girl boobs instead of huge anime school girl boobs?

Josie smiles while looking up at the ceiling. Probably having a homosexual daydream about her girlfriend.

"Hello?" I snap my fingers in front of my best friend's face.

"Sorry. Tell me the whole story."

I told her everything. From when Luke first texted back to the very last minute of last night.

"I cannot believe this! I knew I should have came to work yesterday! I could have met my future sugar daddy!" Josie exclaimed.

"Stop talking about Michael that way, you're like super gay. You didn't even like them a week ago."

"Shut up, Mar. Michael is like super gay, we can work it out. I would totally go gay for him." she began to point to her hair, "See this? It's blonde and blue. You know I'm in so deep that I dyed mine like his!"

"Yeah, you guys are meant to be. I can already see you both wrinkly and bald jamming out to Blink while sitting on your porch on the farm."

"I am not gonna be bald. Feel my hair, it's like super healthy."