"What do you mean?" I ask.

"For doing this to you at such a young age".

"I could never hate you no matter how much I tried".

"Good, I'd hate for you to hate me because I love you three". I smile. He loves our babies. He kisses my cheek. Wait he said three? He loves me too! Did he mean as friends? Or... you know the way I love him.

Jake's POV:

I couldn't stop, I wanted to kiss her. I need to let her know I love her. I move my lips down from her cheek to her neck and kiss it repeatedly.

"I love you too Jakey", she whispers. I loved her nick name for me, it was so cute when she says it. Does she love me? Really? I stop and I look at her. Her eyes were twinkling with beauty. She leans in closer, I kiss her. Electricity shoots through me and I'm instantly remembered of this feeling... It was like that night 12 weeks ago, that wonderful memory.

She moves her hands through my hair. I put her onto my lap and we make out. She opens her mouth, fully accepting me. She pushes me back onto the bed and gets on top of me. I grab her by the waist and pull her closer. If she was a bit bigger this would be a lot harder to do. But fortunately she still had a little small, cute bump. I grab her ass as she pulls off my top. She runs her hands down my chest. I start to remove her clothes and mine. I pull back.

"Are we actually doing this? It feels like a dream", I say.

"It's not a dream, I hope", she says shyly with a weak smile.

"Is it okay to do this?" I ask uncertainly, glancing at her belly. I don't want to hurt the babies and her.

"Our doctor said it's fine and actually good exercise", she smirks. I smirk back.

"Exercise, huh?" She giggles. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Why do you not want to?" she asks, she looked hurt.

"Of course I do, I just don't want to hurt you".

"You won't". I grin.

"I love you Sophia, I really do", I whisper in her ear. I hope she knows I mean it.

"I love you too Jake", she whispers back. I go into her entrance a little and she moans softly.

"Am I hurting you?" I ask, worried.

"No, I'm fine", she says.

"If I am, just say. Okay?" She nods. I go further into her. Every time I kissed her I went into her a little more. My breathing quickened and her moans became louder. I thrust faster. She said my name over and over again.

"Jakey, faster", she moans.

*****

Sophia's POV:

I wake up with Jake's hand caressing my bump and I yawn. Wait a minute, we had sex again. God, I'm so stupid. Why did I have to fall for his tricks again? He's only using me.

"Hello baby", he whispers seductively in my ear. He kisses my neck. I melt into his body and he puts his arms around me.

"No Jake, we shouldn't have done this", I yell, pulling him off me. His face went completely hurt and upset.

"But I love you, you love me", he whispers.

"No I don't", I lie.

"But you said you did last night".

"It was just a spur of the moment".

"But Sophia, I love you, I need you". He takes my hand and I instantly pull it back.