# 0 2 4 ⦋ Solemn Hypnotic ⦌

Start from the beginning

    "Oi, stop teasing me," I whisper-shouted as she slowly lowered herself back on the carpet. "It was getting out of hand..."

    "Next thing you know," Sumie was still ranting at Jin. "They're going to be doing it in front of us and we won't do anything about it."

   A part of me was bothered by how bothered Sumie was from the entire thing; then again, it wasn't very hard to understand the way she thought. Then again, she did have a point. However, I wasn't dumb enough to have actually done anything in front of them.

   I probably would've picked Miri up and went to the room, of course!

    "Alors, for the rest of the game, Hana will be sitting on Domoto's lap," Miri began giving out orders, thanks to what Jin had promised to her. "Fujisaki...do whatever you want. Whenever there's a dare, we take a shot, and for every truth, we switch around."

    "Why do we have to take shots?" Sumie complained. "You're literally the only alcoholic here."

    "It's just for fun, all right?" Miri's eyelids lowered in irritation. "It's not like we're going to be daring each other into the evening; in ten minutes, the food's gonna arrive, arée. J'en ai marre de toi."

    "Bienvenue." Sumie said it with a similar irritation, albeit, a lot more hateful compared to Miri's tone.

   The tension in the room rose as the girls walked away from each other; Miri instantly went to get the cups and the bottle before sitting beside me once more, and Sumie sat in the opposite direction.

    "All right," Jin sighed, clapping his hands loudly. "Ten minutes, yeah? Let's cheer up a bit and continue. No more dirty dancing."

   In order to make her forget, I placed a hesitant arm around her and pulled her near me. "What was that?"

    "Nothing. Sumichan and I argue like that from time to time, but she seemed a lot more annoyed these past three weeks, especially today. Maybe the shirt's stopping the blood flow to her brain."

   Letting out a laugh, I squeezed her arm. "No, not that; I meant the dancing!"

    "Oh," when she looked at me, her smile turned sly as she raised a brow. "Did you like that?"

   Her eyes focusing on my mouth had me exhaling in shudders; I could almost taste the alcohol on her tongue. "Is that something you normally do?"

    "Not for a while now. Maybe that show you wanted will come sooner than you think."

    "Up close and personal, huh?"

   But Miri's flirtatiousness cowered the way it normally did; she giggled and pushed me lightly, covering her face with her hair. "Tais-toi!"

    "Jeez! And here I thought that I was bad at flirting!"

   The game continued and we switched ourselves around about three times.

    "Do you always carry condoms with you?" Sumie asked.

   Maki scoffed. "Any man who doesn't is a virgin, obviously."

   I let out a cough. "What's wrong with that?!"

    "Just always have condoms with you, man! At least one!" chortling, he lightly punched me in the shoulder.

    "What's the longest you've ever gone without a shower?" questioned Hana.

    "Two weeks," Norio hummed, his blue eyes shifting from one person to the next. "It was during the finals and I couldn't be bothered."