# 0 1 1 ⦋ Bliss ⦌

2018

[ explicit content 2/5 ]

word count 2950

It was silent once the moment passed; silent, except for the playing music that entertained the girls along with Maki, who went back to them once Jin gave him a thumbs up on the Norio situation.

    "Does she usually drink like that?" I questioned, watching Mirélle dance.

    "No, just on some weekends." Jin was watching them with me. "She works really hard all week and the weekend is the one time she feels that she can actually...breathe. But the drinking really depends on her mood."

    "Hm..." I took another cup. "Why aren't you drinking, Jin?"

    "Designated driver," he smiled at me.

   Once they returned, she was close and touchy again, hugging me from the back as she panted and turned off the music. It took another drink for me to get back into the mood she had brought with her. She relaxed by my side, taking yet another drink.

    "Don't you think that's enough?" I lowered the cup from her lips. She pouted and it made me crumble.

    "Je pense," she sat nearer to me, gazing at me a certain way before going back to her shenanigans as the group had a conversation. I was listening in from a distance when Maki was talking to Norio.

   Her fingers were in my hair, making me feel all kinds of high, and then she was abruptly poking at my cheeks. When she laughed, it was mostly because she was manipulating my face to pull an expression she probably hadn't seen before.

    "Sumie thinks you're cute," Mirélle breathed from my left, squeezing my lips that were beginning to numb out. "But I also think you're cute."

    "I never said he was cute," Sumie was more aggressive when she drank. She sat on my right, frowning, mostly. "That was all you."

    "Whatever," Mirélle sighed, caressing the side of my face with the tip of her finger. "He's cute. He's cute. Either way, he's going to be cute."

   With a laugh, I leaned close to her, feeling her breath on my lips.

   Ah...first kiss?

    "Cute enough to go out with me?" I repeated, almost feeling myself kiss her if it weren't for Jin pulling her away with a grunt.

    "I don't know," she giggled fleetingly, her features returning to neutral as she eyed me from the floor. "I'm just scared of getting my heart broken again. I don't want only sex anymore."

   What she said made my heart pound. I blinked, at a loss for words. "Uh..."

    "Mirélle," Jin demanded her attention in a voice so stern, that he even caught mine. She gazed at him before rolling over to his side. The man joined her, propping himself up on his elbow to look directly at her. From where I was sitting, I couldn't hear what he was telling her, or what she was saying to him.

   But it was difficult not to notice him putting an arm around her waist. The gesture made me wonder if there was anything between them: first Norio, and now Jin, too?

   Even mentioning the fact that Maki stared at Sumie and Mirélle wasn't worth it.

   What a complicated group...