(Intro)

School was starting soon. As it was the last week of summer vacation. As my friends and I were going against in a friendly game of soccer on the beach with my boyfriend Sadiq (Turkey) and his friends. I was dodging them all keeping the ball to my feet. I passed the soccer ball to one of my friends, and ran towards Sadiq giving him a hug and kiss. I ran back into the game as I signaled (f/n) to kick the ball over to me.

I kicked the ball into the goal which cause the winning score towards (teams name). Alfred was getting the ball, from wherever it was.

"She shoots! She scores! The crowd goes wild!" Sadiq said in a playful tone. He surprised me by picking me up like a sack of potatoes as I demanded to be put down. As he did and gave me a kiss. "You're really getting good out there" he said with a smile. "Yeah? You too, you weren't a great kisser in the beginning" I said in a playful tone. "I meant at soccer" he said with a laugh and a smile. "Really?" I ask sarcastically. "Yeah, your probably better then half the guys on my team, (y/n)" He said what that child energy he had you somehow you enjoyed. "Probably more than half?" I stated as I have him a kiss. He stopped giving me a questionable look "what do you mean 'I couldn't kiss at all ?" He ask "don't worry, I taught you well" I said as he gave me a kiss once more as I happily returned his affection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't hate, sorry if this was really short!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~