Top Ten Non Recurring Enemies (From Series 1-8 New Who)

Suggested to me by XXxBadWolfxXX, thanks! And I know the picture above has recurring enemies. 

10: Androids (From Series 8 Episode 1: Deep Breath)

Reasoning: You may be thinking these are not recurring, as you may be recalling the droids from Series 2 Episode 5: The Girl in the Fireplace. These droids are different, in my opinion. I really think these enemies were pretty darn awesome to watch on screen. They gave us an air of suspense as the Doctor and Clara had to hold their breath. The whole Promised Land idea was also pretty wicked. The best thing about it is the last part about suicide and murder. We never know who did what in the end, which makes these villains all the more interesting.

9: Monster From "Midnight"

Reasoning: From the Series 4 episode, this monster was truly horrifying. With it's possession of people and how quickly it turned things bad in the innocent little tour was great! Yet awful if you know what I mean. This creature was so interesting with it's communications, it scared us all. I wish it'd make a comeback!

8: The Family of Blood

Reasoning: A while ago Buzzfeed ranked every single Doctor Who episode from Series 1-8, and this two part episode was Number One! That's not the reason these villains are number eight though. This family is creepy, especially the younger boy, yikes (Buzz your girlfriend, woof!)! The way The Doctor handles them at the end is terrifying though, giving them awful, eternal punishments all separated from each other. This "Family of Blood" added a new, interesting element to Doctor Who. They're definitely spooky, but we also pity them at some parts as well. These villains were definitely a taste of something new in the Doctor Who universe.

7: The Gangers

Reasoning: These enemies are seen as enemies in the first part of the two part episode, and then as friends in the second part. These doppelgangers from this two part episode are truly magnificent. We see them as normal, plain clones who are first a little shocking, but then we get used to them. And then they start tricking us, messing with our minds, confusing reality with distortion and we never know if what we're looking at is really what we think. We begin to pity these monsters when their good side comes on, and they're really not enemies in the end. These monsters brought something new to the Doctor Who universe, as I've said with the Family of Blood as well.

6: Rosanna Calvierri

Reasoning: This fish lady from "The Vampires of Venice" is pretty cool. Although we don't like her at first because she's evil and kind of spooky (and also Draco Malfoy's mommy!!!!! :D), we grow to pity her. At least I did. What is it with me a pitying? Anyway, the things Rosanna says and the way she handles things is truly elegant. I'd love to see her in another episode. When she commits suicide I was upset, really. Rosanna's intentions were just to have her family back, and when she couldn't it made me a little sad. Rosanna was definitely a more complex character then the usual Doctor Who villains, and I admire that.

5: The Gunslinger

Reasoning: This bad- guy- yet- good -guy -in- a- way is pretty cool. His backstory is awesome, and he is actually a round character. If you aren't in high school, a round character is one that is well rounded, complex, intricate, and has many traits that can be analyzed critically and/or analytically. Basically a character that is interesting. The Gunslinger is just getting revenge on the man who wronged him, and he'll do anything to get it. The ending is pretty cool, him guarding the town and all.

4: 2D/3D Monsters From Series 8

Reasoning: If anyone remembers the Series 8 episode "Flatline" where the Tardis is mini? That was pretty cool. Those monsters weren't characters in themselves really, but more a thing, and idea. I know you may be thinking I'm just a weirdo but these enemies were pretty darn cool. The way they moved was creepy, the things they did were horrifying. These enemies are number four purely on the creativity of the creatures and their fright. They were truly scary.

3: Vashta Nerada

Reasoning: Remember them? These monsters were from "Silence in the Library" and "Forest of the Dead." Truly awesome! Even though they were truly evil and horrifying, that's what made them so cool! You may be thinking they shouldn't be so high on the list, but they truly were cool. The whole shadows thing was really really cool and creative. Go Russel T. Davies! Their name is cool, their whole identity is cool, and I wish we'd see them again.

2: The Mummy

Reasoning: This guy was terrifying. His story was so sad, but he was so cool! The way that only the people that are going to be killed can see him and there's a designated time frame is so amazing! Not only was he scary, he also had character to him once the Doctor figured that out. This villain was one we pitied, feared, and loved if you're me!

1: The Dream Lord

Reasoning: Yes I know the Dream Lord was the Doctor, but Toby Jones did a marvelous job as him. He was in intriguing, creepy, funny, and mysterious villain we all hated and loved at the same time. The best thing about this guy is that he was the Doctor, the darkest side of him. I thought that twist was great, and really added more the the Doctor's character. The ending of that episode was creepy though, when The Doctor looks in his reflection and sees him again. Yikes.

Hope everyone enjoyed this list! Suggest some more! ;D