Chapter 6: Firs' Years This Way!

Sorry, I'm trying to get these up A.S.A.P. but it's a bit hard with a boyfriend, parents and all that. I'll try to be quicker! I'm working on these at night now, too. I hate sleeping.. xD Anyway, hope you're enjoying. This chapter is, I think, the longest chapter. Sorry!!! But I kind of had to.

***

(DRACO)

A quiet morning had gone by. I suppose that was because of what had happened last night. I had to sort this out before school started! After breakfast, I pulled Cat into my bedroom.

"Listen," I began, "About last night. Can we just forget about all that happened? I don't want it to be weird our entire year at Hogwarts!"

"Yeah...I'd like that." she replies, staring into my eyes, "Look, We're starting school in two days. How about you come over to my house in the morning and we go together? That way we won't have any trouble finding each other!"

"Definitely!" I grin. It'll be nice not having my father there to insult me in public.

"Alright, it's settled!" she grins and gets up. "Be at my house around ten o'clock with all your luggage and owl."

"Alright," I agree, "What kind of owl did you get?"

"An Eagle Owl!" she says, "Her name's Lilith! What about you?"

"I have an Eagle Owl, too!" I reply happily, "His name's Reaper."

"That's an awesome name!" Cat acknowledges, "I better-"

"CATRIONA!" Mrs. Goldstein's voice echoes from the halls.

"Coming!" yells back Catriona.

"I guess you have to go now..." I say disappointed.

"Come down with me," Cat suggests, "We can ask my mum and yours about it."

"Alright," I agree, following her into our dining room.

"Time to go, sweetheart." says Mrs. Goldstein smugly.

"Could Draco come to King's Cross with us on September the first?" Catriona blurts out.

"If it's alright with Nacrissa," Mrs. Goldstein narrows her eyes towards mum.

"Of course," nods my mum. Catriona grins at me, and I grin back.

"See you!" she says, stepping into our fireplace, "Goldstein Manor!"

Next goes Mrs. Goldstein. That's that.

(CATRIONA)

"I see you've taken a liking to Draco," says mother once she gets back.

"He's a nice person," I tell her, "I can't wait till the first of September!"

"Alright," mother says dismissively, "Wash up and cook dinner."

"Yes, ma'am. Of course."

We had lasagna that night. The next two days went by fairly quick, and finally September the first arrived along with a dusty Draco in our fireplace. I had woken up at eight in the morning to take a shower and grab my nicest jeans and blouse on. I ate a quick breakfast and at exactly ten o'clock, Draco arrived, dust on his clothes.

"That's a beautiful owl," I compliment, feeling strange. Is this what Draco felt like when I was at this house?

"Thanks," replies, looking at Lilith, "Your's is just as nice. You said her name was Lilith?"

He remember?! 

"Yeah," I reply, feeling my cheeks go red.

"KIDS!" called my mum, "TIME TO GO!"