"Why aren't you running with the rest of them?" I asked Matt as I turned to look at him.

"Someone has to stay behind with you," he laughed.

"Aww well thank you for waiting," I smiled.

"No problem, so what's up with you & Gilinsky?" He raised his brow at me.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" I laughed.

"I see how you look at him & how he looks at you," he nudged me.

"I've always liked him since the beginning of Magcon, still think he's cute nothing wrong with that." I shrugged laughing.

"So you didn't like me?" He said with a shocked face.

"Yes I did! I loved & still love y'all! Matt I even bought from your merch a pillow case & a poster of you!" I laughed turning red.

"Aww! That's cute," he laughed.

"I guess!"

"But really, you & G would be cute together, & let me tell you, he just might be into you," he smiled as we entered Six Flags to pay.

He's probably lying to make me feel better about myself, Jack just got out of a 2 year relationship, the chances of him liking me are 1 out of 100,000,000,000!

Jack came next to me & nudged me, "just a by the way, you aren't paying."

I looked at him, "Jack yes I am! I can pay for myself thank you!" I raised my brow.

"Well it's too late because I already payed for you," he took out the receipt & waved it in the air.

"Jack you really didn't have to!"

"But I wanted to, like I said I have to be the gentleman here, I can't let you pay," he smiled as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

"Well thank you, I'll pay you back don't worry,"

"Pay me back?! Are you crazy! I wouldn't take the money, you aren't giving me a penny," we walked in as the guys walked in front of us.

"Jack! I jus-" he cut me off.

"You won't pay me back & that's final so please don't even think about paying me back,"

"Fine...I just don't like people spending their money on me, I feel bad!" I said looking down.

"Well don't, I did it voluntarily I wasn't forced to pay for you," he said as he raised my face & looked at me, "So don't feel bad."

"Okay, then I'll leave it at thank you," I smiled.

"That's all I wanted to hear, so you're welcome! Now let's go ride these rides & have a good time while we can!"

All the guys went their ways as Jack & I were talking, we have no clue where they went so Jack decided to call Cameron.

--

•Jack's POV•

Me
"Hey, where did y'all go?"

Cameron:
"Dude we figured that you & Ava should have some time to y'all's selves, so have a good time with her."

Me:
"Alright, thanks man we'll call you later to meet up."

Cameron:
"Sounds good now have a good time, we know we are!"

Me:
"Alright bye Cam."

Cameron:
"Bye"

I hanged up & looked at Ava, she seemed confused.

"So where did they go?" She asked me.

"They just ran off, they were too pumped to wait, so it's just going to be you & me & we'll call them later, sounds good?"

"Yeah sounds good, you ready to scream your ass off?" She asked laughing.

"More like are you ready to scream your ass off! I love the thrill in roller coasters!" We walked to make our way to one of the roller coasters.

"I love the thrill in them too! So we'll both scream our asses off!" She laughed.

"Sounds like a plan!" I said as I took her hand, it felt so natural to just grab her hand & interlock our fingers.

She looked up at me & smiled as we walked towards the ride Mr.Freeze.

I don't know why but, it felt right, holding her hand, it's like her hand is meant to be in mine.

______________________