Chapter 14: Save A Life, Or Two {Editing}

Adam's POV 

I heard a noise upstairs. Then I heard Kaci say "Goodbye." What was she doing? Oh no. I rushed upstairs and ran into our room. Kaci was staring at pills in her hand. I realized what she was doing. "No!" I screamed as I ran over to her and knocked the pills out of her hand. "Adam, what the fuck!" She screamed as she bursted into tears. I suddenly realized there was a piece of paper stuck to the bottom of my foot. I picked it up and sat Kaci on the bed. I read the letter she wrote and looked at her. 

"Why couldn't you just tell me Kaci! You don't have to kill yourself!" I screamed as I stood up. "I didn't want to ruin your career." She said quietly. "And my girlfriend killing herself wouldn't?! Kaci, I don't care if he tells. I just want to be with you. Please don't ever scare me like that ever again. Ok?" I said as I hugged her. "Ok Adam. I love you. But what am I suppossed to tell Zac?" She said. "Tell him to tell the press. I don't give a fuck. All I care about is being with you." I said. She grabbed her phone and walked out of the room.

Kaci's POV 

I kissed Adam and walked out of the room. I texted Zac.

K: I'm not going back to you. Tell the press. Neither Adam nor I give a fuck.

Z: You sure Kaci?

K: I'm positive. Fuck You. Have a nice life by ruining other people's. Get over it Zac. I'm done with you. FInd a model or something to date. I'm done with you. I hate you.

Z: Look Kaci, I'm sorry. I won't tell anyone. I just miss you and this was my way to get you back.

K: I'm sorry. I'm happy with Adam. I'm pregnant. We are happy. I'm sorry. I'm done with you. 

He didn't text me back. Oh well. I was done with him. I felt Adam wrap his arms around me. "So I'm going to be a daddy?" He whispered in my ear. "Yes," I said as I turned around to face him. "Thank you for saving us." I said. "Anytime." He said. 

And in that moment, I was truely happy that he saved me and our baby. I couldn't wait for the next 8 months.