Evidence Part 2

Laxus was walking down the street when he was approached by a girl. He recognized her immediately as the girl in the alleyway. In fact, she appeared from an alleyway. The girl was up to Laxus's stomach in height; she was pretty short. She was also somewhat flat chested, having A cup-sized breasts. The girl had light brown hair that was in pigtails and dark brown eyes. This girl looked petite and fragile. Her attire consisted of blue jean shorts, a white tank top, and flip flops. Laxus wondered in his mind how he could ever make out with this girl; she looked like a child. She also was NOT his type; at least by the looks of it, she wasn't. "Who are you?" Laxus finally spoke.

"M-My name is Emily." The girls said. She had a soft and angelic voice, but it had no effect on the tall blond in front of her. "I'm a huge fan of yours!" She added, the words pouring out of her small lips quickly.

"And you put me under your spell, did you not?" Laxus rolled his shoulders in a slow motion, grunting as he did so. Once he stopped, Laxus looked down at Emily. "You erased my memories, gave me fake feelings, wasted my entire day, made me kiss you, and you made me hurt the most important person in my life." Lightning began to bounce off of Laxus, but he took deep breaths through his nose to calm himself. His grandfather had raised him not to hit women unless they were truly evil.

"Well, I- . . . . y-yes." Emily shifted on her feet uncomfortably and looked down at her feet. "I just- . . . I like you." Emily's face turned red. "A lot!" She added. "I watched you during the Grand Magic Games and I've heard about you from Sorcerer Weekly." Emily played with the helm of her shirt nervously. "I think you're just . . . misunderstood."

"Wha-" Laxus was taken back. No one has ever said that to him before. Well, no one except you. Technically, you didn't say it; you showed him through action. You made Laxus feel better about himself. You didn't judge him on his past; instead you forgave him. You didn't treat him like a monster; you treated him like a friend. "You're right." Laxus replied. Emily's head snapped up, a little spark in her eye. "Someone's already told me that though." He added, the spark in the girl's eye dying out.