3. Jin - Holding Back (smut)

Sexual Content

-Imagine for @btsjiniscute

Knowing Jin, your own boyfriend, he is not the type to rush things. He had such a cute baby face and high levelled-minded head. He was mature and caring, absolutely the perfect boyfriend a girl would be lucky to have; you were glad he was yours.

There would be times where you would accidentally get him flustered and he would try to avoid awkward contact with you. For example one day you tripped and fell on top of him, with your breast pushed up against him. Afterwards, he avoided you and stayed a certain distance away from you.

You sighed as you thought about the past few years where you wished the relationship would move forward, where you wished he'd accept his inner hormones.

"Oppa, can you hand me the hammer?"You reached out your hand up from the ladder as you held up the nail and painting with the other hand. You two finally graduated from high school and moved into a new apartment together, starting a new life.

"Here you go, Jagiya."He hands you the hammer, however you werent able to grab it since your arm was too short and you lost your footing on the ladder.

"W-WATCH OUT!"

CRASH

You slowly opened your eyes and saw that you were laying on the couch with your head laid on Jin's built chest, your legs practically straddling his lower area. He stiffens and tries to wiggle out under you, knowing that he was feeling uncomfortable you immediatly reacted, however you felt a bit disapointed.

"I-I'm sorry, Jin!" You tried to get off him, but he suddenly grabs your waist and keeps you placed on his lap. "W-what's wrong?"

He heaves a huge sigh, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" A confused look was written all over your face.

"I'm really trying my best to hold back, but i just can't help it anymore.." A guilty, but pleasure mood was rifting from his eyes.

"What are you-" Before you could continue speaking, he flipped you over onto your back and rested his head in the crook of your neck.

His warmth tickled you, as he started placing kisses down your neck and a whimpered noise came out.
You flinched and Jin immediately sprung up, "sorry...again, if you don't want to do it, just say so, Y/N"

You shook your head and held his face in your hands, making him face you. Smiling, you placed a kiss on his lips, "No, I'm glad you weren't able to hold back this time."

He smiles and covers your lips with his in a deep, sweet, passionate kiss. He gently bit your lower lip for entrance and you gladly opened your mouth for him; giving him full control, his kisses completely took over you.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

You two were completely nude,
Covered in kisses and scratch marks, panting and moaning; embracing eachother, not giving a single care on what else was happening.

"Are you ready, Y/N?" Jin managed to say within his pants.

You nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck, preparing yourself for extreme pain. He slowly pushes himself into you and you winced in pain, Causing him to panic a bit.

"Its fine, keep going Jin" he wiped the tears welling up in the corner of your eyes and pressed his lips on your forehead.

He pushes his entire length inside of you and you yelped in pain. He waited for you to adjust to his size and you nodded once you got comfortable. Jin starts thrusting slowly into you, sending pleasure throughout your entire body.

"J-J-Jin!" Your nails dug into his back, and he groaned in pain and starts to speed up his thrusting pace. "I'm c-close!"

"S-Same here!" He groans as you felt his member twitch inside of you; you felt your stomach start to coil and you screamed out his name.

You came all over his member and he immediately pulled out from inside of you. He came all over your stomach and legs.

"I don't think it's the right time yet"

Nodding you understood his intentions and smiled.

"I'm just glad we were finally able to do it, Jin, I love you~"

"Heh, your so perverted, Y/N, I love you to." Staying cuddling on the couch he throws a blanket on top of you two drifting off to sleep.

-

This isn't mine.. Sorry I haven't had time to make stories I'm busy studying for tests. But the stories must go on!!

~Kia