Aftera LONG trip back to England

Harryunlocked the front door of Louis' wel Tom's house and let the dooropen so Louis could walk in with Ben still in his arms. The baby wasmaking cute noises and Louis felt as if was in another world. Justlooking at Ben made him think everytning was going to be alright. Benwas carefree and comforting. While Louis was playing with Ben, Harrydecided to unpack some stuff and make them both a cup of tea. Afteran hour or so, Ben was sleeping again so Louis put him in hiscottage. He was tuckign in the little baby when Harry walked inside.He wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and put his chin on Louis'schoulders. He softly kissed Louis' neck and tightned his grip aroundLouis' body. Louis sighted and leaned back. He closed his eyes andput his hands on Harry's hands, intertwining their fingers. "He'sperfect." Harry mumbled in Louis' ear making him shiver. "Are yougoing to raise him." Harry suddenly asked and Louis opened his eyesagain. Shit. "I...Uh..." "I know you will. I thought about thisand this little boy had already captured my heart. What do you thinkLou? Should we raise him together? I know he's not mine but I reallywant to be part of your family. That's if you want the same ofcourse." Louis turned around in his Harry's arms and gently startedto push him backwards, out of the room. He softly closed the doorbehind him. Harry wwas confused but let Louis be. Louis kept pushinghim backwardswith this ridiculous smirk on his face and soon Harrywas pushed inside Louis' bedroom. He kicked the door closed andwrapped his arms around Harry's neck. He leaned up and staredstraight into Harry's piercing green eyes. "Would you really dothat?" He asked softly. Harry smiled and nodded. "I would. Ifthat means I get to spend the rest of my life with you and raising alittle boy until he becomes the man you are...Then that's what I wantto do." Louis smiled and finally cosed the gap between their lips.They made out for a short while before they went to bed.

Louiswas still laying on Harry's chest. They both were still naked andsticky but Louis couldn't care less. This woul be their last nightfor a while, maybe forever so if they had sex once...Twice...Or fivetimes then that was entirely his choice. Around 3 am Louis started tostirr in his sleep. 'Louis...Lou, wake up.' he heard whispering buthe was still too tired to function. "Shut up Harry!" He mumbledbut Harry just let out another groan mixed with a soft snore. 'Louis,it's Tom.' That really got Louis up. He opened his eyes and lookedaround. He was still wrapped in Harry's strong embrace. He carefullcrawled out of bed and put on some clothes. He walked out of thebedroom, not sending Harry one last look because that would just makethings worse. He walked downstairs to their kitchen and sat down. Tomappreared in front of him with a sad smile. "I'm really sorry Lou,but I promise everything will be okay. Don't worry. I'll make sureyou come back!" Louis just nodded and stood up again. He grabbed apiece of paper and a pen and excused himself for a momtent by Tom.Louis sat down on the couch and started to write the letter he wantedto send to Harry.

DearHarry,

Ijust wanted to write you this letter before I have to leave. I'm notsure when or if i'll be coming back. Don't worry though, I know Benis in good hands with you. Raise him to be the man you are Haz, makehim yours. I had an amazing time with you in Belgium and I wish wehad longer, longer than forever but we don't. I'm sorry I wish Icould explain why or what is happening but I hope one day you'll beable to forgive me. And we will see each other again. It might take along time, but i'll be waiting for you, for the rest of your life.I'll look down upon you guys and keep an eye on Ben, you won't bealone. Just look up and you'll see me. I love you Harry, I really doand what happened in the past should be forgotton. Pretend it neverhappened and remember me as being yours, remember the last time wekisses, we hugged, made love...Remember the good things that happenedbetween us baby, those memories need to stay alive with you. I haveto go now. I'm gonna write a letter for Ben too, give it to him whenhe turns 18 so he'll understand what happened. I love you so muchHarry.

Sincerelyyours, Louis W. Tomlinson xxx

Afew tears escaped Louis' eyes but he just ingored them, he folded theletter and started on his next one, the one for Ben.

HiBen.

It'sme, Louis. I hope someone told you about me. I used to date yourfather. I looked after you when you were just a little baby boy. Iwish I could've raised you and be there for you and I'm sorry Icouldn't. I hope you remember me, maybe just a little part of me? Iused to sing to you too, right before you went to sleep. You loved myvoice, I think you also might've loved me. It doesn't even matter butknow that I love you, with all my heart. I'm looking out for youlittle man. No one is going to hurt you and if you have a rough dayand you feel like you're all alone, look up. Look at the stars, i'llbe listenning to whatever you want to tell me. You should be 18 rightnow, a young man. Beautiful as well, I just know you are. By thisletter, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, your father sendsyou a kiss too. He loves you Ben, never doubt it. He learned hislesson, we will be your guards. I love you little munchkin, see yousoon!

LouisT. xxx

Louis foldedthis paper too and wrote 'Ben 18' on top of it and on the other hewrote Harry's name. He stood up from the couch and walked back to thekitchen where Tom was waiting patiently. "I'm ready." Louissighted and laid the notes on the kitchen table so Harry woulddefinitely find them. "Are you?" Louis just nodded and lookedaround the kicthen one more time before he took Tom's hand. "You'llbe back Louis." Tom whispered before he opened the back door. Louisexpected to see the garden but instead there was a bright lightalmost blinding him. "It's okay." Tom whispered before he took astep in the light. Louis hesitated a bit at first but started tofollow Tom into the brightness of what he hoped would be heaven...