23. Beer Sacked

Andy's PoV:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up to the sun's light on my eyes. I pulled my hand up to block it out, when I saw a sight that looked pretty bizzare.

I sat up, and stretched before looking at the sight across the room. On the other couch was a sight people would state as adorable. And, I'm not going to lie just yet. It is an amazing sight to see that a small family was in here.

Alice was leaning on Kellin's shoulder, while her brother Max, had his head in her lap. It was so cute.

I looked arounf the room and notcied everyone was cuddled up. And actually, it was then I noticed Journee was laying on the other side of Max. They looked peaceful togerther.

Jamie was curled up with Ashley, and CC was leaning on the Jake and Jinxx pile. It was actually really funny. Especially when the rest of Sleeping With Sirens were scattered all over the ground.

I took out my phone and took a picture of the whole scene on the bus. I then posted it to Twitter and made the caption say:

And this is a true family get-together! #family #sws #bvb #Jamie #Journee #Alice #Max

I sent the Tweet and heard about half of their phones buzz to life. A couple groans came from the two bands, and even Jamie and Journee's phones. I don't think Max even paid attention to his phone when it buzzed. But, when everybody unlocked their phones and looked at the Tweet, they al faced me.

"Andy!" Was the course of shouts I had recieved. Alice seemed to have woken up and screamed when it happened. She ended up falling on her ass to the floor. It was fucking hilarious!

But, being the kind gentleman I was, I went over and held outmy hand for her. She glared at me but gripped it instead. I pulled her up and she sat back down on the couch. Her screaming woke up Kellin and Max. It was actually a funny sight. I didn't want it to end, but sadly, I remembered Jon would kill us if we didn't get back to our bus.

"Shit!" I heard CC suddeny yell. "Jon's been looking for us!"

I looked at everyone frantically.

"Gotta go! Bye guys!" And with that, the whole Black Veil Brides got off of the bus and ran to our own bus. When we got there, we were panting hard.

Suddenly, the door to the bus burst open and we were pulled in.

"Where the hell have you guys been?!" Jon, our manager asked.

"We were spending some time with the SWS gang," I answered out of breath.

"Well the buses are about to leave and I have been looking for you guys for about a hour now!"

"We're sorry. It won't happen again." He didn't even wait for me to finish before he went to the back of the bus to take a nap.

"Well isn't he just cheery," I heard Ashley mumble. I chuckled.

"Well, if that ain't the truth, then I don't know what to tell you guys," I said. The band broke into laughter.

"So . . . Andy?" CC asked. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"How are you and Alice doing?" I sighed.

"Not so good. I think she is now embarrassed and I am so going to kill Kellin for saying that about me."

"What did Kellin say about you?" Jake asked.

"That I'm not exactly a virgin."

This seemed funny to the guys, because the next thing I know, they're al rolling on the ground, clutching their stomachs and laughing their heads off.