22. Two Brothers

Alice's PoV:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kellin and I unfolded each other from our warmful hug as people who actually knew me started screaming out a me, claiming the attention from my friends and the gang. I looked over to Kellin. He looked straight ahead then smiled to me.

"Will you be on the tour wit-" I was cut off by a large mass running into me, sending me and whoever thought it was the end of the world down to the ground.

"Arg! Who thinks it's the end of the world if I'm not here?!" I yelled out, speaking my mind.

"It's me!" Andy yelled out. "And I am so so so so so so so so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you in any way! I'm sorry if I may have attended you or-" before he could speak any more, Kellin picked him up off of me, making Andy let me breath again. Andy glanced at Kellin with a curious look, then shrugged it off as he reached down to help me. I slapped his hand - forcefully away, might I add - and pulled myself up off the ground.

"I'm very sorry, Alice! If I'd known it would trigger something in your head, I would have never done it and-" I cut him off, as everyone does it today. Instead of being pushed over it being picked up off of someone, I did something a little bit different. As I did it, I did it emotionless.

I slapped Andy. Hard. Right across his face.

Kellin looked between me, then to the agape mouth of Andy. Serves him right. He stared at me, shocked.

"Uh- I- What?" He stuttered.

"Next time if you kiss me, I'll slap you harder," I said, making it sound smug of what I did. It was actually chillingly to guilty. He didn't do anything wrong, he was just trying to have a good kiss. But, he should know I don't do physical things, let alone a freaking kiss.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry. It's just - don't do it again, Andy."

"It's okay. I deserved it. So . . . Kellin! How'd ya find Alice?" He asked, shining the spotlight on the quiet member. In the background of everything, people were still shouting out my name. It was getting on my nerves a bit.

"Oh. I saw her run in the woods before you guessed me to go look for her."

"And you didn't tell us you saw her run in?!" Andy shouted, causing the attention of my friends to walk closer and closer to us, but running this time.

"Well, I'm sorry if I didn't know it was her! I just went in to see if it was! Okay?!" Kellin shouted back. "And maybe, if she wasn't crying her eyes out - which was not your fault - I probably wouldn't have found her and you all would all still be looking for her! If it weren't for me, she'd still be lost in the woods! So don't blame me for going to look for her!"

Kellin looked furious. Andy looked flabbergasted. My friends looked worried. Suddenly Andy's face grew cold and angry. And a little . . . Protective?

"Why were you guys in there for like, two hours? You went in there like three hours ago . . ." Oh. Nope! He's just assuming Kellin did something. Wait, what?!

"Whoa. Dude. I know you like her and all, but I would never do that! I have a wife! And a daughter! That, and she's like, twelve years younger than me! I'm sorry, but that would be a little weird having a girlfriend half my age!" Andy then relaxed.

"Sorry, man. You just look a little younger than you are sometimes and sometimes I forget that you're married and all that crap. But can you blame me?! I like her so I get a little jealous!" Andy exclaimed, waving his hands as a notion to me.

Kellin raised an eyebrow before burrowing his eyebrows, giving Andy a very strange look. He then turned to me with a smirk.

"So, little sis." I raised an eyebrow.