19. Ohhh...

Andy's PoV:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jake came back with the bottle and I caught Alice staring off into space. She looked happy. Of course she was! She's smiling for Batman's sake!

"Okay, so. Who wants to go first?" Jake asked. Finally Ashley spoke up.

"Me!"

"Okay. Spin the bottle." Ashley tilted the bottle a little and then flung it. It spun crazy until it landed on CC.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

CC leaned over as Ashley whispered something in his ear.

"What if I don't want to do it?" CC asked nervously, blushing redder than a fire truck.

"Should we take off a piece of clothing?" Ashley asked the group. We all nodded in agreement.

"There you go!" Ashley replied to CC.

CC sighed. I'm not taking off my clothes, so. . ." He stood up on his feet and walked over in between Jamie and Journee. He quickly breathed then kissed Journee. Whoa. Did not see that coming!

He pulled away than ran back over to Ashley. He spun the bottle and it landed on Journee.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth?" It cAme more out as a question. It was from her blushing from nervousness. I can tell.

"Pansycake!" Jake randomly shouted.

"Okay. . . How did you like the kiss?"

"It was good," she whispered. Everyone heard it, so we didn't ask her again. She put her hand on the bottle and spun it. It landed on Jinxx.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he simply said.

"I dare you to prank call Sammi and ask if she has a condom!"

Jinxx gave her the devil eye. He took off his vest. I'm not ruining my engagement with Sammi!"

"Okay, okay. Your turn!" Jinxx spun. It landed on Jamie.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

I dare you to give a lap dance to Ash." She grinned.

After a funny yet disturbing lap dance, she spun the bottle and landed on me. She had a smile that told everyone to one, run and hide. Two, be afraid. And three, run for your goddamn life!

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare. . ."

She walked from across the circle and whispered in my ear, "I dare you to kiss Alice." She pulled away. I gave her a look of horror.

"I'd rather loose my underwear!"

"Then do it!"

I thought for a moment.

"On second thought-"

I leaned over fast to a curious Alice and pecked her on the cheek. She looked mad and glared at me.

"At least I dint have to see your naked arse," she mumbled. The group giggled and chuckled and I spun the bottle. It landed on Jake.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare, bro!"

"I dare you to call Ella and.ask her to come over!"

"Deal!"

He tested Ella and told us shed be here in five minutes. We continued the game. It landed on Alice.

"You know the question."

"Dare."

He smiled like Jamie did. She looked.frightened and slowly, we turned our heads to each other. We both looked terrified. I could see my reflection in her eyes.

Jake lifted himself off the ground and walked over to her. He whispered something into her ear and she looked into his eyes and met his with adorable puppy eyes.

"That doesn't work on me, you love-sick puppy." She poured but stood up. She then sat herself in my lap and glared at the floor.

"Do the rest of your dare!" Jake commanded. She glared even more.

"Not. Gonna. Happen, pizza ria!"

"Then take off an article of clothing!"

"Meanie. . ."

"Fine just-" he walked back over and and she flared her dangersous daggers through her glaring eyes.

"Fine, " she huffed. She then leaned up a little and kissed my chin.

"Happy now?" She glared at Jake with a death will in front of him.

"Yes. Yes I am," he justified

"You better have that mouth closed or 'We Stitch These Wounds' will become 'We Stitch Your Mouth!'"

He gave her a look of horror, but soon replaced it with a smug look.

"Remember, you have to stay in Andy's lap the whole game. . ."

"Yeah. I know Mourner."

"Good." She looked at him confused then looked over at Jamie. A flash went off and Jamie's phone came after the black spots in my vision.

Alice tried to get up but Jake yelled, "Andy! Grab her!" I wrapped my arms around her and Jamie took another picture. Soon my phone buzzed, and since I follow Jamie on Twitter, our photos showed up on the screen. I glared at her as Alice took one look at the phone and glared along with me.

"You two look, exactly the same like that!" Jamie laughed. This was going to be a long, long night.