The 3 alumni said and Inui-san who was free from tying up talked about Shinomiya-san, but she was cutted off and head chopped by him.

"Shinomiya-san, where's our share?" I asked calmly as he goes back to his place and Inui-san's head has a smoke coming out from her body while twitching from the impact.

"There isn't any. Have Mizuhara share some of hers." He reply boredly. I sighed and waited for my turn to taste.

~TimeSkip~

After tasting the dish, it's delicious. But, you can't easily make me drift off to the world fantasy. Doing poses, moaning, imagining places, and etc. is making me puke.

Right now, I just found out Shinomiya-san was called The Magician of Légumes. Yet, I already know he has a restaurant in France and it's very comfortable.

When I was in France, visiting one of our stores, I stopped over to his restaurant taking a chance to taste their dishes and it wasn't bad. If I rate it 1-10, maybe it's 8. I don't know the whole story behind it, but it is not my business anymore.

"That was fantastic."

"Well done, Shinomiya-san."

"It is no wonder that you are called the Magician of Légumes."

When they drifted off to food fantasy, sometimes it sends shivers down my spine when they make a face and making me sweat drop. It's creepy to me, believe it.

"So, how's the taste, Mizuhara?" Shinomiya-san asked while holding his glasses and eyes hooded.

"It was perfect once I wiped all of my memories of you." She answered sarcastically, but earlier she made a face. *Sigh

"Well, how unfortunate for you." He said with a disgusting smirk, if you ask me.

"Still, I wasn't expecting this, Shinomiya. I thought I'd be able to taste the specialty of your restaurant, Shino." Dojima-san spoke with a grin while Shinomiya-san putting his glasses back.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! That's a joke in poor taste, Dojima-san. My opponent's only a student. Would I be so cruel as to serve my signature dish?" He said, kind of irritating, with a smirk on his face while everyone sweatdrop.

"You would."

"You would crush them, so that they'd never be able to cook again."

Sekimori and Donato-san said. Just for fun...

"You're already a cruel person. And in the story, a role of antagonist will be perfect for you since your personality is needed there." I said and he turned around.

"Shut up, you little brat!" He exclaimsed and I just turned my head, not wanting to look at him. But he's about to struggle me and I raised a finger up, irrirated for calling me little brat.

"I won't do that if I were you, it will be child abuse. I'm still 15 years old and you will be arrested for harming a 'little brat' under 18 years old." I told him, eyes closed. And I heard he scoffed and walked away in a bad mood.

I crossed my arms under my chest again, feeling victorious. Everyone who was watching sweat drop while Inui-san grinning ear to ear and both hands have thumbs up.

"All right, Tadokoro, Yukihira, serve your dish." Dojima-san announced.

"'Kay."

"O-Okay."

It's already time. I hope it will surpass Shinomiya-san's dish so he could taste the defeat. I snickered mischievously in my head. I do this sometimes if I wanted to.

"Let's go, Tadokoro!" The redhead said with a smile, but Megumi-san's eyes were hooded.

Don't tell me she was nervous again? She was doing fine a few minutes ago...

"Tadokoro?" He calle her yet she doesn't give a reply. She was holding the plate that has their dish on it and it was shaking a bit from the vibration from her.

After a minute with no response, I was about to approach her but sudden movement made by the redhead that made me halt.

"It'll be fine." He said comfortingly after giving her a light push at the back and Megumi-san turned her head to him.

"Go!" He looked straight, not turning his head.

I let my bangs hooded my eyes as I think what I'm feeling right now. There it it again. When someone crushing my heart with their strength and my heart feels like falling down. It hurts... My chest is in pain...

Without hesitation, I texted my butler that prepare a schedule for a medical check up. He didn't ask any question, he replied as you wish.

Megumi-san immediately changed her mood and walked forward to serve hers. I went back to my usual self and stared at her dish that I find quite beautiful.

"Hmm."

"This is..."

After watching them earlier, I already know what they will make.

"...a terrine."

To be Continued
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Hi guyss!! Another chapter!!
I think, it's quite boring. I should update the next chapter quickly and I've noticed I update thursday or friday. Yes, sorry for that. Other than writing drafts, I'm enhancing my skills in drawing because I really really wanted to draw Miyuki and Soma together. But, I'm still amateur too and I'm stuck in practicing folds and wrinkles on clothes. It's hard to understand them... T_T

Okay, enough of this. The picture above is Yui Furukawa from Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete or In Search of the Lost Future.

Thanks for reading this chapter. Hope you like it!! Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment!! :-D ^_^

That's all! Bye!

I do not own the anime nor the pictures, I just own my characters and some plots. No copyright infringement intended.