I frowned and then got up, picking my binder up quickly. I made my way to the cafeteria and then to the spot where Jacob was sitting.

"Can I have a hug?" I asked as I sat down beside him. He looked at me and then nodded as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong? You usually just hug me." He said and I sniffled. "Don't cry." He said softly and I buried my face into his chest.

"This girl called me uneducated, a nimrod, and a bitch." I said to him, the words hitting me harder than they should have. "I thought I got away from all of this already."

"Who said that to you? I'll punch them." He told me and I chuckled a bit. "You don't deserve to be told that." He said.

"It's a girl that I don't even know." I said and he hummed as he rubbed my back. "I got make up on your jacket, I'm sorry." I said and he shrugged.

"It's a jacket, I can wash it off." He said and I nodded. "Don't cry over some stupid girl love, clearly she's the bitch." He told me as he wiped my eyes.

"Thanks Jacob." I said and he nodded with a small smile. "You're the best." I told him and he chuckled.

"A guy can try." He told me and I nodded. "Now, your make-up is a bit runny and smudged. Do you want to go fix that or do you want me to just wipe it all away?" He asked me.

"Just wipe it away please? I don't have make up on me right now." I said and he nodded as he took a napkin or two. He poured water out of a water bottle on them and then began to wipe away all of the make-up.

"There." He said and I looked at him. "Your face is a bit red but it should go down soon." He told me and I nodded.

"Thanks." I told him and he nodded. "So, what's up? I just came to you with my problems, I'm sorry." I told him and he shrugged.

"I'm used to it, it's fine." He told me and I nodded. "Anyways, I'm not doing much, I never really am. Just drawing or something." He told me and I nodded.

"Can I see your drawings?"

"Maybe some other time." He told me and I nodded. "I'm not that good at drawing. I just dabble."

"What do you like drawing?" I asked him because he seemed to be into it. He's always drawing something.

"It's nothing. It not very interesting or important to its whatever." He said, seeming to want to change the direction of the conversation.

"Excuse how blunt I am but can you explain why you never want to talk about yourself?" I asked him and he hummed as he scribbled in a notebook. "You always avoid it somehow or keep it so vague."

"It's not a very interesting person." He aaid simply and then looked at me. "Why so you want to know so much about me?" He asked.

"You seem interesting. It seems like you have so many thoughts but you're either afraid or refuse to share them." I told him and he looked at the table. "Do you?"

"No one ever wants to listen." He said and chuckled lightly. "It's fine though. They're not important, my thoughts that is. It's just a bunch of trash." He told me.

"Whoever told you that needs to re-evaluate their life decisions and choices because it's not trash. They're very important, it's what makes you, well you." I told him and he laughed. "What's so funny?"

"You just care a lot you know? It's kind of cute." He told me and I blushed a bit. "Thanks, no one has really ever cared." He said and I shrugged.

"You're welcome. I just have a big heart, I care about everyone." I told him and he nodded.

"I can tell." He told me and smiled a bit. "Anyways, um lunch is almost over. Do you want to start heading towards class?"

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea."

-

"Hi Michael!" I said and he looked at me, giving me a brief smile before going back to his phone. "Is something wrong?"

"No."

"Why are you being so quiet and stuff? Are you stressing?" I asked him and he just shrugged. "Oh, okay then. I'll just go up to my room."

He nodded and I gave a small wave before heading up to my room. I closed the door and then I set my bag on the floor by the bed.

I stripped my school clothes off and then threw a random t-shirt and some leggings on. I took the bow out of my hair and then I took my pony tail out.

I reached behind me and then undid my bra. I let it fall to the floor and then I grabbed my back pack. I took my homework out and then set it on my desktop.

I grabbed a pencil and then I quickly began to answer the questions and finish the notes. I only had a few pages to do so it wasn't that bad.

"Hey Katelyn? Me and Michael have to go to something and we're not too keen on the thought of leaving you alone so uh get dressed really quick, we're going to Ashton and Calum's." Luke told me and I groaned.

"I just took my bra off." I said as he chuckled a bit. "I'm be down in like ten minutes." I said as I closed my binder after shoving papers into it.

"Okay." He said and my door closed. I got out of the desk chair and then took my shirt off since I was not going to their house in their band shirt.

I put my bra back on and then yanked a random black tank-top out of my closet. I took my brightly colored leggings off and then pulled on some black skinny jeans.

I slipped some black vans on and then I brushed my hair quickly before stuffing my phone in my back pocket and putting my earbuds around my neck.

I left the room and then walked downstairs quickly, seeing the guys sitting there. "I'm ready." I said and they nodded. They stood up and I sighed. "What are you guys doing? It must be important if I put a bra on because of it."

"We have a quick interview and meeting to go to. We won't be home until late tonight though." Luke said and I nodded. "I um, Ashton and Calum will bring you back after it gets late. We won't be home until late late at night."

"Understood." I said after he chuckled. "Let's go before Michael dies of boredom." I said and Luke nodded.

"Yeah, let's go now. Michael gets snappy when we're late to important things." Luke said and Michael rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Luke."

-

Question of the chapter:

-What's wrong with Michael? Can anyone guess?

(I won't be answering this, it's all you c;)

Reader's answer:

-