Soulmates *Zianourry*

Thank you malenacupid

ZAYN POV

I'm so sick and tired of being mate less . Yeah I mean I have Harry , Liam , and Louis , but we are missing one . The one person to bring us 4 together . We need him , I need him . I will
Know when I see him , and when I get to feel that spark . I will be in love just like I did with my other 3 mates.

So today the boys and I were walking around town looking for dinner . Yes I know vampires shouldn't hunt humans , and we rarely do , but one night of the year , Halloween ,we each take a human . Today is that day , and I'm excited - I've been craving that humans blood .

While everyone is walking getting candy ... I'm trying to find a human . Usually we just go to the pub and get the most drunk guys . So that's
How we ended up here . Vampires can't get drunk , trust me I've tried .

"I found them " Liam whispers
He pointed us to a table in the back and shows four guys passed out drunk . Louis and Harry sensed Liam and I and walked to us .

I point to the table that Liam showed me , and we walked over to the table .

I slap each guy in his face and neither of them move .

I grab a blonde one and felt an electric shock go through my body . I dropped him and stared at the guys .

" Zayn what happened ?"
" shock "
"You felt a shock ?"
" YES !"
" grab him and let's go home "

I grab this blonde guy and feel that amazing shock . We super speed home and lay him on my bed .

Each of the boys touched him and felt that shock .

We are so excited for him To wake up

NIALL POV

ugh my head is pounding. I don't remember anything last night .

I sit up on a comfy bed ... Where am I ? I know I'm not home because I was kicked out .

My family were vampires , but mom had affair with a human , and I came out as human . I was hidden and shamed , my father hated me because I wasn't his son , a vampire . I wish I was a vampire though .  They get to have soul
Mates , and love for eternity ... I wish I can have that .

"Knock knock "

4 men come in through the door
" oh you are up ...
....Hello my name is Liam Payne "
The next to him said " I'm Louis Tomlinson  "
To the right of him said " I'm Harry Styles  "
At the end said " and I'm Zayn Malik "

" um .. Hello I'm Niall Horan... Can you explain to me why I'm here ?"

" you were passed out at the pub last night "

"Oh damn. It was a rough night ... I needed to drink it off . Do you happen  to have Advil ? I gotta throw up ... "

"Let's get this hangover done so we can have a serious talk " Harry said .

Thank God !

30 minutes later

Ugh I feel better ! So much better ! No more headache or me having to throw up .

So now I'm in a living room with four boys who I only know their names

" why haven't you ran or something ? Like we are complete strangers and you juts stood with us ?" Louis  asked

" well TOMMO if you must ask I got kicked out of my house for being different "

" did you just call me TOMMO ? "

" yes I have nicknames for all of you
- Liam is Payno
- Louis is TOMMO
-Harry is Curly
And
-Zayn is Zaynie "

All the boys blush from their nicknames .

" so you got kicked out for being different ?"Payno asked

" yeah but if I tell you - you won't believe me "

" try us "

" my mother name is Maura ... She's a vampire . My mother was married and happy she had my older brother named Greg . Then my mother one night had an affair with a human ... When my mothers husband found out I was human and not his son he hates me . Beat me , and would eat off of me . I still have his bites on my legs and arms . It was terrible ... After he finally kicked me out , I went to go get drunk ... And that's where you found me ."

I feel a hand wipe away my tears I didn't even know I had .

" Niall we believe you because we are vampires, but we aren't going to hurt you ... We can't "

" why can't you hurt me ?"

" you are our mate ... Our soulmate . We are meant to be ... I want to know if you feel a shock when we touch you "

"Okay "

All four boys make a circle around me and touch me . I felt a shock of electricity and it was amazing . I jump up smile .

The boys jump back in worry but see my smile and sigh in relief .

" I FELT IT ! I FELT THE SHOCK ! FINALLY ! I get to experience love for the first time " I start to sob.

I feel the boys hug me and kiss me and I love this feeling.

The boys start to leave me little kisses over my face and i start to giggle .

" AWWWW !!!"
" your giggle just gave me life "
"Can you giggle again ? Please ?"
"That was the cutest thing I have ever heard "

They start complementing me and I start to blush .

" Niall would you like to be our boyfriend ?"

"'Yes ! Duh !!"

The boys chuckle and kiss me again .

We all cuddle on the couch and watch movies for the rest of the day ...

A very important topic came up and I just had to ask the guys -

" loves ?"
" yes baby ?"

" will you turn me ?"

A/N HEY GUYS !
Want a part 2 on soul mates ?
Will they change Niall ?
Will one of the boys have an affair like Niall's mother?
Does Niall pregnant ?

Love you guys !
ZERA 👑