DADDY DIRECTION *NIAM*

Niall P.O.V
I understand that Liam is considered "daddy direction" , but that doesn't mean he is my real father.  He is acting more like my father than my boyfriend. So I have my boot on my foot , and he is not letting me do anything . I love him , I really do he is daddy af, but he is being hella irritating...

"Niall , babe ? Are you okay ? Do you need to pee ? Are you Hungry ? Of course you are- you are Niall Horan- you want Nandos ? Okay bye "

What just happened ? He came in here asked me all these questions , and then left ! I didn't even get to answer the questions . I just ... Ugh ... I love him with all my heart , but I just need to tell him that I can do things by myself ... I'll wait til dinner .

Skip 1 hour

" Niall ! You are not going to believe .. I got mobbed at Nandos ... Sorry it took me so long"

"It's fine baby glad ye is okay" I smile at him .

He smiled and gave me a kiss . I love him so much . I just hope he doesn't get mad at me for the news I'm about to give him.

30 minutes after dinner

" hey Li ?"
" yes snowflake ?"
I always blush when he calls me that ....
" we need to talk ..."
" Woah! Niall are you trying to break up ? Please don't I love you too much and -"
"LIAM ! We are not breaking up "
" OH ! Thank goodness "
" this is a serious topic though ... I feel like you are babying me because of my boot "
" babying you ? I am not . Im just looking out for you ."
" I get that , and appreciate it very much -but there are things that I can do by myself too Li"
" want to know what ? That's fine ... You can do it by yourself ... Don't ask me for help Mr. Independent " Liam storms away

I start to cry ... I didn't think He was would take it like this . I just wanted him to realize that he doesn't need to baby me . I needed someone to talk to ... Maybe I'm in the wrong ... I called the one person who I knew I could trust ..

Ring ... Ring ..
" Vas happenin Niall "
"Zaynie! Can you pick me up ... I need someone to talk to " I sob into my phone
" Yea . I'll be there in 5 minutes "
" thanks Zayn ."
" no problem nialler see you in 5"
And I hung up .

I got to my room and saw Liam on the bed looking pissed . I didn't want to enter , but I did anyways . He didn't look at me , but I looked at him , and whimpered . I wish he reacted differently. I go and grab clothes to change in .

" where are you going ?" Liam asks me quietly
"Going to talk to Zayn for a bit"
" oh to tell him how attached I am ? To make me seem like the bad guy ? Huh ?!? See Niall you trust him , but not me !" Liam
Has never yelled at me like this before , I'm
Scared ....

" woah ! Li calm down " a Bradford voice said behind me .

I turn around to see Zayn , Louis , and Harry all standing there .

I run into Zayns arm, well more limp because of my boot . Zayn wraps his arms around me and pulls me close .

" come on Nialler lets go to the guest room "

Zayn and I go to the guest room , and we sit on the bed .

" okay tell me what's wrong ."

So I told him everything

" do you think I'm overreacting Z?"

Zayn looks at me and goes "did you hear Liam's  side ?"

" I wish I did before he started to yell at me , he's never yelled at me like that before ... I
Was scared "

" I never want you to be scared of me Niall "
I heard that so loving voice come from the door .

I turn around and see Liam leaning on the door frame , he has this disappointed look on his face .

"Zayn can you give me and Niall a minute please ?"

Zayn nods and left .

Liam sits next to me and hugs me . I hug him back , squeezing him , afraid that he will want to leave ...

" I talked to Harry and Louis . They made me realize I blew this thing way out of proportion. I'm juts scared Ni"

" scared of what Li?"

" you not needing me anymore . I get terrified that one day you won't need me , and you'll find someone better ..."

" Liam look at me , I love you so much ! You do everything for me , and I appreciate it all . These past weeks I felt like I was my dad instead of boyfriend... Even though you are daddy af . I just wanted you not to
Feel like you have to dedicate you time to help me all the time "

" you think I'm daddy af ? " he smirks

" Is that the only thing you heard out of my speech ?!?"

"No , of course not baby . I understand that I may get attached . I'm sorry . I just love you too much . Let's make a deal you can pee and get up without me and I do everything else ..."

" ugh .... Fine, only because I'll lose anyways "

" you are right baby boy , and Niall  I think you  are baby af"

I blush - I was not expecting him to say that !

" you think I'm daddy af ... Let me show you how Daddy Takes care of his baby"

He starts to suck on my neck ...

" mmmm Li . "

AHEM !

"WELL ! I see that niam has made up . They don't need us anymore . Let's go guys before they start to do the dirty " Louis said laughing

" LOUIS !!! " Liam and I shout at the same time

You hear three laughs and a
" wear protection " Harry shouts before we hear the door shut .

" so where were we ? " Liam smirks

Let's just say it was a sexy night...