Anniversary Part 2* Narry*

5 months later ....
Niall POV
What did I bring myself up to ?
Harry is driving me INSANE!
He never told me that he was going to be a bridezilla ! He's crazy ! I honestly haven't even touched anything for planning our wedding .

" NIALL!!" Harry screams , sounding like he is in pain

I jump off the couch and run straight to our room . I slam open the door and there is a Harry , crying in hysteria .

" Oh gosh . What's wrong baby? Are you hurt ? You need anything ?"

" OH Niall , my heart is hurting me ! I found the cutest wedding outfit , but it's too expensive!!! "

I stand there looking at him , trying to process what he is talking about . He's crying over a suit ? I'm scared to ask him

" so .... You are crying because ...of a... suit ?" Taking small pauses in between

" Well when you say it like that I sound silly ! Ugh Niall you ruin everything . Like honestly I'm Just trying to make this wedding perfect , and you are not helping me !"

"Well Harry I've tried but then you don't like any of my ideas , and then kick me out .... "

" OH ! Niall ! Baby I'm sorry . I've been so mean to you for the past 5 months haven't I ? Of course I have you just told me that ! I'm so sorry " He starts to cry again .... I've never seen Harry cry this much .

"Shhh. Baby it's okay . Let's look at suit you were talking about "

He nods and gets off the bed

"Sit" he pointed to the bed , so I sat and my back is against the headboard .
Harry sits between my legs and cuddles into me. He does this when's stressed . I take my fingers through his hair and rub his scalp . He cuddles In closer

" mm . Baby I love you . I'm sorry for being a bridezilla . It's just I need this wedding to
Be perfect . A perfect wedding for a perfect man "
I blush he is working so hard for me ?
" Of course I am ! You deserve the most"
Oops ! I said that out loud
"Yes you did . You need to work on that babe !"
We both start laughing .

" I miss this . Maybe we need to take a break from the wedding planning for a bit"
I instantly regretted those words

" ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND !!! We are getting married in 5 months , and we have nothing finished ! I still have to send out the invitations which I had to re-do because the person at the store didn't do what I wanted . The hall man was giving me a hard time because supposably you can't bring your own food . I have to find a church that would Marry gays - there aren't many close by .Louis is being difficult , but he's suppose to be my maid of honor -Doesn't that mean he's suppose to help me? Gemma might not come because she's in Australia with Ashton for there new tour . We haven't gone to cake tasting yet . omg ! How can I forget we have to go to dance class because we , as a couple can't dance . We have so much to do . Our bachelor and bachelor parties are coming up but can't be the same day . Want to know what get out ... I have work to do. "
With that he jumped out of bed and  started to get back to work .

" can I help with anything ? " I feel like a child

"Yes ! Stay out of my way " he hissed out .

I slowly walk out the room and call the one person who calms me down other than Harry .

Ey, what's up bro ?
Greg! Help me
What's wrong ?
Harry has become a bridezilla
Oh no
He just kicked me out of our room . I Don't know what to do .
Have you talked to him 
Yes! He was calm for around 5 minutes , and then back into marriage mode .
Oh god . What are ye going to do about it
I'm going to surprise him . I've been saving up after I paid for the ring for this wedding . I'm going to pay for a hall that he likes , and get the cake that he wants .
What about you ?
I just want my Harry back