Struggle Part 2 *Ziall*

Last Chapter :
ZAYN POV
"Louis... I need help getting Niall back"...
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
NIALL POV
"I don't know why Zayn would choose to listen To Perrie over me ! I'm His freaking boyfriend... Perrie is his ex! Perrie , that little cünt!" Niam tells angrily
" Niall, calm down - the real thing that you should be talking about is if you're going to break up with Zayn or not" Harry tries to calm
Niall down
" I'm gonna have to... I can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't trust me, but I don't want to because I love him" Niall replies sadly
" whatever decision you make ... I'm going to be with you every step of the way" Harry tries to give reassurance 

ZAYN POV
" you stupid asśhole! I can't believe you trusted Perrie over Niall!  You know if it wasn't that it was Niall I wouldn't have helped your dumbaśs!" Louis yelled at me Through the phone .

" I know Lou . I know... I just want my snowflake back. I miss his laugh , his smile, his bright blue eyes , his cursing,  that cute bum that he has, his little moans when I kiss behind his ear..."
" I get it you miss him . Let's go get him back !" Louis wanting to make Zayn stop before it gets sexual .
" I think I know what I have to do. I need to come over , and bring lots of ballons !" Zayn hung up after that.

LARRY POV
" Louis! Baby !  Ziall is on  a break ! We have to get them together !"
" awe ! My baby is so caring ! I love that about you, my little Hazza! I just got off the phone with Zayn and he has an idea on how to get Niall back !"
" omg can I hear it ?"
" no ... You and Niall are both going to have to wait ."
" boobear! Please ?!?"
" no love "
" okay fine ! What do you need me to do ?"
" when I text you - bring Niall home"
" okay baby . I love you "
" love you more babe "

NIALL POV
Harry has been texting Louis and I wonder what they are talking about ...  You may ask how do I know that Larry is happening .. Well he giggles when talking to and messaging Louis. It's actually quite cute ... Atleast they trust each other .
" NIALL!!!"
I jumped up so fast .
" Jesus ! Harry what is wrong with you ?!?"
" I've been calling your name for the past 3 minutes - Louis is at Your house . I want to go see my boo and you need to talk your man ... So let's go !"

Harry doesn't even let me reject his offer and stuffs me in his car!
/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,/,

I don't want to see or talk to Zayn , but I know I have to .

I step out of Harry's car and walk to my front door ... I'm scared to open the door .

*deep breathes Niall. Calm down everything is going to be fine*

I walk into my home only to see balloons everywhere...

" I love your blue eyes "

" your smile lights up my world "

" you laugh brings me life"

" your moans are sexy"
That one Made me blush very hard

" I love when you cook"

" I love when we do the dirty " again with the blushing !

" I love when you stare at me with such love "

" I love how beautiful you look when you sleep"

"There are 250 balloons here" I hear a voice behind me
I jumped because I wasn't expecting anybody .

I turn around and see the man that I love ... Zayn .

" what is all this ?"
He smiles and said "this is part 1 of the apology"

" part 1?!? Just doing this is fine for me !"

"No you deserve more than this . I'm sorry baby . Perrie really played me didn't she ? I'm so dumb ! I'm just so scared of losing you that hearing you not wanting me broke me and made me angry at you . I just love you so much Niall . Please accept my apology ?"

" yes Zayn I accept your apology !"

ZAYN smiles and runs to me . He grabs me by my waist , pulls me in , and starts kissing my neck .

" you know I was suppose to take you out to eat and then make love to you, but I think I'll make love to your first"

" please baby.." I start to beg

He smirks .. "What do I want baby ?" 

" you ." I say out of breathe

SMUT

ZAYN POV

I grab Niall by his asś and pull him up . He wraps his legs around my waist and I carry him up to our bedroom . I lay him down and he automatically starts taking his clothes off .

"Mm mm that sexy body . That's all mine"

" only yours daddy." He stops getting naked and looks at me with big eyes...

" Daddy? Mm baby - you better hurry up getting naked .. Daddy is going to destroy that perky asś of yours!"

Niall gets naked quicker than I've ever seen. I start getting naked too.

Now that we are both naked I start kissing his neck . Leaving my marks all over his collar bone .

I start my tongue on his nipples . He moans . His nipple are sensitive.

"I love your moans ."
" Daddy please !!"

I do start on his other nipple feeling him grow harder under me .

I knew I couldn't keep teasing him .

I go straight to his cöck.

" look at this ... Someone already has Precüm ." I lick his tip

" daddy ... No teasing me!"
" okay then ."

I start to suck him off while fingering his tight hole . He is a moaning mess.

"I'm gonna ... Cüm!!! "

I stop sucking , and pull out my 4 fingers from his hole .

" no you aren't going to cüm yet. You are going to cum while Daddy is fücking you. Now - ass in the air ."

He gets his asś in the air and I smirk.
" I love this aśs! " I gave it a few spanks and I found out he likes this too . Mm my baby is full of surprises .

I start to pound into my baby

" daddy! Harder ! Faster ! "

I keep going .. Trying to find the spot .

" DADDY! Right There ! Keep hitting it there !"
Found it .

I pound into him ...

I feel his tight hole start squeezing around my cöck.

" daddy .. Cumming !"
"Cüm for daddy . Daddy is going to cum into this right asś"

With that we both came.

" I love you Niall. "
" I love you too, daddy"

" Niall stop or we will have to go round 2"
" I wouldn't mind ."

;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););):);););););

HEY GUYS !

Thanks for reading! Thank you sticking with me while I try to update . I know - I've been so slow-  I'm sorry !

Next update : ZIALL VS ZARRY : which OTP will prevail ?!?