19. say it louder for the people in the back

ch. 19
say it louder for the people in the back
-

That night, when everyone else was in their bunks sound asleep, Luke lied awake. He couldn't sleep. His head was overwhelmed with new information and he was thinking of all the possibilities there was.

Luke was positive it was Ashton running that fan account. He saw tweets in the next few minutes from the updates accounts about who Ashton just followed.

He only followed the two people Luke asked him too.

And then, Ashton actually had to admit that he liked Luke. He actually liked Luke. But, what Ashton didn't know is that he confessed that to a fan account, that Luke runs. Which made Luke's head hurt just thinking about it.

All in all, Luke was confused.

~~~

Luke never went to sleep that night. He stared and thought until the morning where Calum opened his bunk curtain.

He scared Calum, to say the least. He left Luke alone after that.

Luke quickly got dressed in his The Offspring shirt and black jeans, then put sunglasses on to hide the black bags underneath his eyes.

He was in a grumpy mood when he made his breakfast, as he saw Ashton and Michael playing video games on the TV. Ashton was smiling and laughing at stuff Michael said, which made Luke mad because he wanted to be the only one to make Ash happy like that.

He flipped his pancake angrily.

After Luke finished his pancake, he went back to his bunk until the soundcheck.

He watched all the fans line up from behind the stage curtains. Luke was honestly still surprised his band made it this far.

Luke slowly walked out with a cup of tea and sat down. Everyone screamed, and then screamed even louder when the rest of the boys came out. Ash sat next to Luke and grabbed his tea, taking a sip.

He swallowed it with a disgusted look on his face,

"Ew, is this tea?"

Luke laughed. "Yeah, what'd you think it was?"

Ashton shrugged.

"I don't know, I was expecting apple juice though."

Luke smirked and took his tea back. The band members introduced themselves. It suddenly got quiet as it was the awkward space between fans asking questions when a girl shouted from the back,

"Lashton's real!!"

Luke laughed into his mic and looked at Ashton, while he did the same. The crowd aw'ed, which made Luke's heart swell. He liked this soundcheck already.

~~

lashton af !!
loveirwin

ashton rted and replied 5.12.15 <3
luke and ash are perfect together omfg

1,697 following 2,003 followers

1,205 tweets   551 photos & vines   1,401 likes 

~~

-tbg :-)