5. fanfiction

ch. five
fanfiction
-

It was now evening, and all of the boys were in their separate bunks. They were either on the phones, asleep, or listening to music.

Ashton was the one asleep, and Michael was showing Calum this new band he found "Hey Violet" in his bunk." He was talking all day about them and how they should sign them to Hi or Hey Records. Luke didn't really mind or care, but now they were all giggly and annoying , and he wasn't sure it was Hey Violet they were laughing at.

Carrying on, Luke scrolled through his fan account aimlessly. He was bored but not sleepy.

As he refreshed the page in what seemed like the 1000 time in one minute, a lashton blog tweeted a link saying "omg one of the best things ever." It had a fan art picture of Luke and Ashton kissing on it.

"Lashton Smut One Shots."

Curious, Luke clicked on it and a book came up. He was confused, why did a book have lashton fan art on it? What's smut? What's a one shot?

He clicked the "read" button and started to read.

Halfway through the first page he realized that this was fanfiction. And not just that, but dirty fanfiction.

His bright blue eyes grew wide and he quickly and anxiously clicked out of the tab. His hands covered his mouth, and he couldn't believe he just read something like that about him and Ashton.

Luke bent over his bunk and pulled Ashton's curtain just go check on him. He was sound asleep, and looked peaceful, like an angel.

He sat back in his bunk, rubbing his forehead. Michael and Calum were still giggling, but why did he feel someone saw him do that?

He shook the feeling off, and went back on his fan account.

loveirwin:
note to self: lashton does have fanfiction and it can be pretty weird sometimes.

It instantly got a couple retweets and likes, so Luke logged off and onto his band account.

Luke5sos:
I had an interesting night tonight lol

~~

lashton's real lol
loveirwin

not your typical lashton stan ;)
ashton rted and replied 5.12.15 <3
(ashton is my sunshine)

535 following 701 followers

294 tweets 67 photos & vines 201 likes

~~

155 total votes for next chapter :)