2. beginnings

ch. two
beginnings
book dedication: MukeLivesOn
-

It was just after a show when I decided to do it. No one would know that it's me, so it couldn't possibly be bad.

Plus, I was about to burst with all the things (Ashton) running through my mind. I had to tell someone how I felt, and what better way to do that when they don't know who you are?

So I hit the blue Twitter app on my phone, and logged out of the luke5sos account. I pressed the "create" button. I sighed, there's no going back now.

~~

username: loveirwin

password: ••••••

password (confirmation): ••••••

select a profile picture: (at top)

~~

All set!
Welcome to Twitter!

I smiled, this was actually working!

I composed a tweet, but not before following me and the boy's accounts. I was still nervous, thinking about if anyone found out who was controlling this account I was done for.

loveirwin:
I love Ashton so much I wish he would notice me <3

I waited a couple minutes, and started doing things like following some fans. It was nice that they didn't freak out a lot when I followed them, and didn't start tweeting weird things now that I did follow them.

Even more, my dm's were clear, no one messaged me yet, and it was quite relaxing.

Suddenly a girl replied to my tweet;

malumassf:
loveirwin we're in the same boat lol

I couldn't help but grin, and I bit my tongue from squealing. Someone gets it!

I quickly replied back;

loveirwin:
malumassf Ikr

I cringed, that was awkward to reply with but I'm sure the fan won't mind.

malumassf:
loveirwin yeah haha lol

I decided not to reply to that one, because I felt that that conversation wasn't going anywhere.

Plus, the girl followed me and I followed her back.

This is gonna be fun.

~~

lashton asf
loveirwin

not your typical ashton stan ;)

53 following 5 followers

5 tweets 0 photos & vines 7 likes

~~

55 total votes for next chapter :)