16. lol jk

ch. 16
lol jk
-

When the boys got home, Ashton just got into his bunk and shut the curtain. Everyone could tell he was still mad about what happened.

Luke knew he needed to be alone and wanted to think, so he let Ash be. So, he went over to the fridge, grabbed a water, and then walked back to sit on the couch.

Michael sat next to him and put his arm over Luke's part of the couch. Calum was sitting on the bean bag in front of them.

Michael glanced over and him,

"Wanna play some video games? I think we should all relax after what happened today."

Luke shook his head.

"I'm gonna go in the recording booth in the other bus. I have some thoughts in my head I might as well put into lyrics."

The other boys look at him and shrugged.

"Alright."

Luke left and went to the other bus. At the same time, Ashton was still fuming, and laying in his bunk.

He was mumbling grumpily,

"Damn people can't keep their nose out of my business."

He tried to calm himself down using square breathing, and then went onto his phone.

He opened the blue app and logged onto Twitter.

He checked his notifications, the red button annoying him. Thousands of messages were in his inbox, so he decided to check them.

ashbae:
ASHTON ILYSFM PLS FOLLOW ME

5secsofdorks:
hey ash please follow me! Luv u!

hemmingsbaby:
can 5sos please follow me, ok thxs

Ugh, he get the fans loved him and wanted to be noticed, but sometimes all the requests/demands annoyed him to no end.

He was about to exit his inbox, but one message caught his eye.

loveirwin:
Ashton; this is an important question...

loveirwin:
is lashton real?

Ashton laughed. He wished.

He responded,

ashton5sos:
yes

Deciding the fan would probably take that too literally, he typed one more thing,

ashton5sos:
lol jk

~~

lashton af !!
loveirwin

ashton rted and replied 5.12.15 <3
luke and ash are perfect together omfg

1,578 following 1,905 followers

1,104 tweets   487 photos & vines   1,302 likes

~~

120 votes (on this chap) for next chapter :D

-tbg <3