Chapter Fifteen: Who Am I? I'm Not-So-Glad You Asked...

"Don't answer their questions," Dalton spoke through the shouting and noises as I turned to get out of the limo. "They like to twist your words around," I gave him a nod as I stepped out of the limo. The flashing seemed to stop for just a moment as I checked my dress for anything wrong. It was then that I looked up to see the people looking my way. They were whispering to each other and then the flashing invaded my eyes as I heard Dalton step out behind me. That explains why he took the mask off his eyes. So that the people would see who he was.

I looked back at him and he gave me a wink as Charlie was the next one to step out. The flashing seemed nonstop as I slowly walked down the red carpet. The boys were on either side of me as we walked down the red carpet. My heart was racing from the feeling and it felt like my skin was crawling at the attention that was giving me. I could hear the people shouting and screaming questions at us.

They were all asking who I was.

Dalton stopped me and we stood for some pictures. Charlie posed with his hands in his pockets and he gave them a dark look that he pulled off well. The paparazzi was just taking in everything and it was the most wonderful and exciting thing to ever happen to me. I was actually smiling and posing a little.

"Be cute," Dalton spoke into my ear. "They eat that stuff up."

"How?" I questioned back and he chuckled amused.

"Give me your hand," He replied and I glanced down at our hands that were a couple inches away. He reached out and took mine in his. He pulled me close and I felt a kiss being planted on my forehead. The shouting became louder and more cameras stood in front of us behind the velvet rope. I looked up at Charlie only to see my sister not too far away. There were cameras but not a lot anymore. I saw my sister's head turn towards us but it was blocked by Charlie who wrapped his arm around my shoulders protectively. The paparazzi were all moving over to us and taking pictures of us. They all wanted to know who I was.

This was unbelievable.

I never expected something like this to happen.

The shouting keep going.

"Dalton! Dalton Mountains! Who's the girl?" A reporter held out a tape recorder. She was a little lady who was able to make it to the front of the crowd. Dalton glanced down at me and shook his head at the lady.

"For all of you wondering who my special date is..." There was a pause and the people have gone quiet to hear his answer, "She's my Angel," They went crazy. He smiled and then Charlie motioned for us to follow him into the building. Jasmin and her husband stayed back to answer more questions.

"Nice job ass," Charlie chuckled loudly. I could stop myself from smiling. Even if that lasted for a couple minutes. It was enough to last me a life time. I have never felt such an amount of attention and I think I could die in peace now that that happened. "You have them going insane out there." I looked around to see that we were in a large hallway and at the end of it there was a door leading to where the dance was being held.

"This is going to be on the news for a good week," Dalton replied and my eyes widened.

"The news?" I freaked a little.

"Hey, they'll never find out who you are. It's alright, calm down." He rubbed my back.

"My sister's not dumb," I mumbled softly. "What if she or anyone else finds out who I really am?"

"They won't," Charlie spoke. "They would never expect it to be you. They think you're at work and this is something that you never do, so how would they guess it's even you?"

"Well," I mumbled. "You kind of got a point."

"I always do," He smiled while Dalton brought me close to him. "Now let's enjoy the dance for a couple hours. Hell, maybe Jasmin will let us leave early and we can chill out at Dalton's house for a little bit."

"Alright," I smiled.

"You ready?" Dalton asked as we headed down the hallway to the dance. Charlie walked ahead of us. I nodded slowly. "Are you sure? You do know that your sister is in there."

"I know," I replied. "I plan on staying away from her."

He chuckled, "Good idea."

"Your mask," I pointed to it and he gave a smirk while placing it over his eyes.

"Is that better Angel?"

"Yes," I smiled.