Chapter 21

Sqaishy's POV:

Joseph's facial expressions danced on face like a light show.

Happiness, confusion, misunderstanding, saddness, anger.
Until it settled on speechless.

"Did you just go speechless on me when I need your opinion?" I aksed him. Sadness and anger brew in my chest.

Jo turns to look at me and he starts to smile. He even gives a small chuckle.

"I...I'm going to be a dad. I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" He cried happily and lifted me off my feet.

"We are going to be parents Beth...That will be us. Parents. Of our child"

"Yes Jo, and he or she will be ours." I smile at how happy Joseph has become. To think he wouldnbe mad...

**********
3 months later...
Today is the big day. I am so nervous. My dress is a pinched in corset that flows out like a princess's ballgown and I'm lucky my baby belly isn't too big. I adjust the thick strap like part resting on my shoulder.

My hair is gone is a messy bun with a few plucks of lose hair to make it seem natural. This is decorated with a white floral headpiece and the veil clip tucked under my bun.

My mom fixing my veil with a perplexed face.

I look in the mirror of my room and I ask my mom something on my mind.

"Mama...Am I making the wrong choice?" I ask.

She looks at me as if I said I was a unicorn.

"What do you mean, of course not...Why would you think that" her features grow into a smile.

"I dunno...I just..." I cover my face in exasperation " What if I am not ment to do this..."

She grips my shoulders and looks at me.

"Honey...This is normal. I know you feel like this is a huge step and it is, but this is the man you love..."

I put my hands by side "Am I letting you down?"

"Not at all, I am gonna miss the moments with my little girl but my god, look at all the times we had... And I wouldn't have it any other way...I love you B. I always will"

And then I lost it. I hugged her tightly. And softly sobbed.

"Aw...My makeup...Is it bad?" I ask as we pull away.

"No...Because mom remembered waterproof mascara!"she smiles.

We laugh until I am called for the ceremony...here goes.

I walk over remembering all the times we had.

I look through the Skype messages and calls we had...

...."Stampy!" I give him a big hug and he hugs back....

...his head rests on my shoulder as my cheeks flare up"

..."I love you..." he tells me as my stomach skyrockets...

..."I'm not feeling well..." I frown as he puts a stray hair behind my ear
"I'm going to change that"....

...."Bethany Bates...Will you marry me?"...

Memories of us flood my mind as I stand behind the doors to where everyone will be standing.

My dad opens the doors and takes my hand.

I walk down a long isle and people look at me with love in their eyes.

"You can run away if it is too scary" my father whispers.

In which I respond a firm no.

I look at where I am walking to and there is Joseph. In a tux with his curly hair slightly fixed.

I am at my WEDDING!!!

I look at the mirror behind Jo and I see the same reflection I saw moments ago. Déja Vu taking place...Like rewatching a film I've already seen. But I look back at Joseph and then at my bouquet.

Roses and tulips with little flowers are under my strong,nervous grip.

"Please say your vows" the preist nods at Joseph who begins the sweetest speech. Ever.

"My darling Beth," he begins "I am so thankful to have met you and to be with you. You are sweeter than a bag worth of suger. Your eyes more magnificent then the wonders of the world. Your finger holds more kindness then any other in their entire body. And overall an angel at heart. I love you Beth."

My heart flutters above the heavens and then falls back into place.

"And you,"asks the priest.

"My Joseph, your laugh can cheer up anyone's day. Your smile can bring back life to the sun. Your personality holds colour. I love you to the moon and back and no one can change that. You are my Joseph, forever you will be."

I smile cry as we move to the side and my mother signs as well as David in a book. So that there is evidence we were married.

"Alright." Says the priest "Do you, Joseph Garret, Take Bethany Bates to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" he responds with a big smile.

"And you, do you, Bethany take Joseph as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" I reply, tears welling in my eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride" says the preist as he takes my hands in his and places a kiss on my lips...Earning a cheer from everyone.

This is officially the best day of my life.

*********
*********
Hey sweeties. Welcome to the semi end of the story...WHAT'S THAT?!

You want more?

Of course...Two extra chapters are on the way AFTER the finale.

Hope you stay for the last 3.

LOESJE10 ❤