Chapter 17

Hi...Been sick and having a few problems but hopefully soon we can be all good and get back to 100 reads per chapter. Hopefully.

*************
"COME ON!" I screech at Stamps trying to get him to get out. It's my birthday and I want to do something.

I pacen around the hotel room we share, glancing at the bed we shared. Why did he ALWAYS steal the covers?!

Just as I was about to board the train of thought, I heard Jo at the door. And I jolted up quickly.

We make our way out the hotel as we walk to the rink that was a few steeets away.

He pays and as fast as we could, we basically jumped into our skates and headed off.

We set up the vlog camera and skate around on video before he turns it off and bows with his hand out. Wanting a dance.

I giggle and he clasps my hand and I touch his. We skate around the rink together until a slow dong plays and we kind of waltz through.

We finish and I curtsy as he bows.

"Oooooh" we hear in the background that makes us spin round.

A few kids with the biggest grin on their faces point thheir fingers to a bigger group of kids and an adult that seems to be a teacher.

We skate over with the 3 kids guiding us. As we get close the teacher asks:

"Could we take a photo please?"

I respond with an okay and me and Jo make our way to the kids

"Um..." begins the teacher "It was actually for me"

Stamps and I look quizzically at each other before making our way back, still in the skating boots.

She takes 3 pictures before smiling and walking out the door with the grumpy kids.

We laugh and skate for a bit. Till a point where I think of something really cool.

"STAMPS!" I squeal and he nods with a grin "watch this"

I skate to the center of the ice and I spin. I spin until I get dizzy.

And I fall into Joseph's arms, earning him a kiss. He checks his watch.

"Time to go" he sighs, and I groan. It was so much fun.

We skate off to the opening edge and we both take off our skates on a bench.

We drop them off and on the way out we spot a toy machine.

"Oooooh!" I smile happily "Take out the CAMERA!"

He laughs at my enthusiasm but takes it out. He starts filming.

"Look what Sqaishy found!" He cheers and I point my finger at the round , see through sphere that kept all the mini blow-up goods.

He put a £1 in the machine. It made a sound before the round ball popped out the machine. He began to open it but I stopped him.

"We'll open it later" I explain. And he nods.

I do the same as Jo and I get one too. Happy with our little toys we proceed to the exit.

We tell the camera about the teacher incident for a bit and then he turned off the camera.

A quiet silence sits in the air before I remembered a Café in our hotel. Called the Sky Café.

We walk into the hotel as the idea hit me.

"JO!" I pat his shoulder and he turns to look at me, "There is a Sky Café here!" I smile and he just grins.

"Yeah...Some tea would be nice to finish off the day" he chuckles as we make our way to the elevator.

I smile as we step inside. No one was inside so I whispered.

"I love you" and then gave him a hug "Thank you for everything"

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too, and you're welcome. Happy birthday Beth."

The elevator pings as we remember we were in an elevator.

We walk out and notice a sign that says:

"GET MARRIED TWICE FOR THE THIRD FREE"

It kept our conversation going while we waited for our seats.

We sit by the window, watching the sun set.

We both order and Earl Grey as we talk about random things that come to mind.

After a bit of vlogging, I curled up next to him. A nice end to a perfect birthday.

We get back to the room to pack for tomorrow. And we go downstairs to their resturant to eat dinner.

A fancy restaurant apparently. So I wear my yellow dress that ends just before my knee with a bright yellow belt.

We sit at our table and I smile. Reflecting the day.

Until Joseph broke the silence.

"Trust me, I will make sure every birthday will be better"

"Are you kidding? This is amazing, but we might not last for that long" I explain sadly.

"Trust me" he lifts my chin " We will"
*************
*************
Hey yall! Bet you want to see them in the future don't you? I bet you do!

Everything will make sense soon...

LOESJE10 ❤