Chapter 6

Sqaishy's POV

"Really Sqaishy?" Groans Joseph as the opening begins "This is really mature"

I slap his arm playfully,
"This is my favourite movie...Besides, it's romantic" I clapse my hands together and flutter my eyelashes.

"Right...Princess Diaries 2 has romance?" He asks sarcastically.

"Yeah...More than you know" I elbow him in the ribs

****(love me tender part)****

"Love me tender, love me sweet. Never let me go" I sing along and Stamps looks at me with intrest.

"I have waited a thousand years just for you, you know" I look at him and he smiles at me knowing that I can sing

"Love me tender,love me sweet. All my dreams fulfill" I smile back "oh my darling, I love you, and I always will" I finish and look down at my fumbling fingers.

He pokes my cheek so I look up and smiles his 200 watt smile,
"Your singing is lovely. Why are you so shy?"

I sigh before rubbing my arm, should I tell him? I mean...Urg! Fine!

" You see...I was made fun of when I was younger. My voice was pretty bad but after working on it in private I got better...I guess" I give my biggest smile and laugh.

"You definitely did Beth...You definitely did." He replies, replacing the watt smile for a loopy grin

"Okay...Enough swoony stuff...I'll make some popcorn" I pat his knee then stand up and I make my way to the kitchen

He doesn't know that I won't be making popcorn...Hehe...

I check the freezer and notice the dough I made earlier today before the whole stealing shenanigan began...Good times.

I take out the onion and mozzarella out the fridge and call out to Joseph:
"Are you allergic to onions Stampy? " I wait a few seconds.

"No!" He replies "Why? Sqaishy...What are you doing?" I hear him get up and starting to pace so I lock the door.

"Sorry Joseph... You know what killed the cat" I tease him on the other side. I can see him clearly, the windows in the door make it more fun.

"Fine...But don't blow up the kitchen. David won't be happy" he glaces at me twice while walking back to the lounge area.

*****************
After 45 minutes in the kitchen, I am done...As well as the pastries!

I pull the 12 pastry puffs out the oven and place 6 on my plate and Joseph's.

I walk out the kitchen with the two plates, luckily I cleaned up the mess before I served the pasties otherwise I had to clean up after eating...NOOOOO! That's when I'll get hungry all over again.

"Here Joseph..." I hand a plate to him and he stares stunned...I think he dislikes it?...Not sure.

"Um...It's pasties...You know the thi-"

"Yeah I know, but what I don't know is that...How did you find out that I LOVE these?" He asks then takes a huge bite in his first pastie.

"I dunno...I hoped you would like it" I grin, that was close.

"You...You are...really good" he tells me in between mouthfuls.

"I always try to be" I respond honestly making him frown.

"Even if you didn't try you would still have done great". Is my...My boyfriend some kind of compliant vending machine? Boooooeeeey-freeeeeeeeeand... It's got a nice ring to it...Boyfriend...Hm...I am probably insane...

"You were right though Sqaishy, there is romance..." His voice trails off before he eats the last of his pasty. "Yum!"

"You're eating pasties? Without me?" Says a voice from the front door. I am surprised that I didn't hear anything.

"Sorry David...I only made 12" I knit my eyebrows together and I scrunch my mouth into a thin line and then back to normal "I can make more though..."

"It's okay Beth... I am not as addictive to them as that guy" he walks into the lounge area and points at Joseph with a smile.

"True...He demolished his 6 before I even touched my third" I tell him then Stamps scrunches his face in annoyance.

"You two are so rude!" He jokes then crosses his arms for the childish effect.

I walk over and pull him into a hug.
"I'm sowwy" I tell him and pout my lip. He just taps the point of my nose with his index finger and smiles.

I guess, I have found my weakness...
***********************

Hallooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I am sorry that I didn't update earlier BUT that is because I have a SUPER BUSY few weeks so....Please don't hate me...

And, if you have ideas, don't hesitate to tell me. I would LOVE to hear them.

LOESJE10 ❤