Chapter 19

Sqaishy's POV :

We pull our blue Honda up to a random parking spot along the street.

The building was four floors high. Looming over all that lay before it. Painted in dark colours from the moonlight.

A curved logo that betrayed the midnight said: Melody. The name of the restaurant.

A strip of red, however didn't seem too intimidating. Metalic poles bent into the shape of a posh shade as that red cloth is draped over.

Plants decorate around the restaurant and shade. Making the golden framed windows pop.

The carpet a rouge like red. When you walked on it, it seemed to have been used often as the soft texture beneath your feet had seem to fade.

Just beside the big restaurant doors stood the menu stand. As well as a little machine that sat on the box like structure.

A man about 6'3 walks to the machine and roughly punches numbers into it.

"Mr. Garret?" He asked. His tone betraying his smile. Sounds like he hates the job.

Joseph nods.

"This way" he sighs, picking up a two menus for each of us and walking us to our table.

The restaurant a had 3 different levels to be seated on.

The restaurant was themed for the Sound of Music as it seems. There were statues of Maria as well as the Von Tramp family.

A gigantic chandelier hung from the top of the third floor.

The seating space seemed to have gotten smaller as the floors grow higher.

In the front of the first floor stood a staircase that was covered in velvet,splits into two paths after a few steps and a platform of marble.

And a statue of Maria and Mr. Von Tramp together. Pillers held up the second ceiling in a marble florish.

Floors covered with a red carpet and the walls in white and gold.

Tables cloaked with red and white deckings. Many forks and knives per person.

People with ties and posh dresses that made me feel underdressed.

Chatter and music could be heard. As I notice in the corner of the resturant is a piano with a pianist pkaying a song from the Sound of Music.

The smells of food like steak or dessert filled my nose. It seemed to hold a friendly vibe and that people could have a good time.

I sit down in my seat wich also seemed to be covered in a silky fabric when Joseph asked me:

"So...What do you think?"

**********
**********
What do you think of my discriptive writing?

I know...I know...Not a chapter like you wanted BUT I wanted to see what you think. Let me know!

LOESJE10 ❤