Chapter 11

GUYS!!!
OMG! WE REACHED 600 READS!
I...I...Oh my gosh! I...Wow...Just wow. 600 may not be much to some but it's EVERYTHING to me! You guys are amazing!:3

Sqaishy's POV :

"Cold..." I whisper shivering near the fire.

"Come here..." smiles Stampy, pulling me into his lap holding me close.

I sink into the warm feeling as I hear his heartbeat.

Ba-thump. Ba-thump. Ba-thump.

"Hm..." I hum as he strokes my arm. Silence.

His warm breath tickles my ear as he says :
"Your fingers are freezing!" Then he wraps his bigger hands around mine and I flush a light red.

"I know...Happens" I tell him. I now lean against him and he hugs me tightly.

The door is opened and a David is stumbling in with a hand on his head. He then smirks.

"Aw...Cute you guys..."he smiles then cringes as he grips his head.

"Poor David" I pout standing up and getting a blanket from the couch "here you go."

"Thanks Beth..." he smiles and I walk to the kitchen to get him headache medicine as well as panadol.

I then overhear Squid laughing and Stamps trying to tell him off.

"She's mine I tell you!" Says Joseph in a determined voice that stop my tracks "And you aren't having her"

"Ahem! "I clear my throat as I hand the pills and water to David. I turn to face him. "Are your eyes turning greener?"

"Well..." begins Joseph as he walks off. Oh dear...

"Go after him" Squid yawns "I'm gonna have a nap...Bye!"

And he heads off. Leaving me with one choice.

"Joseph?" I call. I can hear the nervousness that rings in my voice. "Are you okay? "

I open the door slightly and peek inside. Joseph is sitting on his desk chair writing or something.

"What happened out there?" I ask him as his head turns slightly.

"What happened? "He echoes with a hint of anger in his voice. "Should I ask you the same?"

"We were just joking around, you knew that!" I tell him " so why did you have to walk off?"

"Maybe it's because of the same reason you walked off" he gets up and turns to look at me.

"What then?" I challenge walking forward.

"I...Well," he starts.

"You what?" I ask, getting slightly impatient for the answer.

"I LOVE YOU!" he yells "OKAY?!"

Shock runs through my veins as I look at him, waiting for him to clarify.

"I love you..." he says again "I do, I do love you" he smiles and

***********
***********
ALOHA!
Greetings from Hawaii!

Ima just end it here tho. The chapter, not the book. Calm down.

I have been iut and about and I have been places and done things.

Hope you liked it!
LOESJE10 ❤