Chapter 2

Sqaishy's POV

" What have I heard? " I asked them wth a hint of nervousness "Um...Well...I found out that Joseph watches my videos...Allot apparently and that...He doesn't know something" I give them my most innocent smile but David doesn't buy it.

"Right...You owe Stampy. And he will find something that you deserve for being a naughty ducky. I on the other hand, am visiting Lee....Chao!"

And there he went, out the door. I was left with Joseph and an extra bowl of soup...Great.

I walk over to the table as Stampy follows. We sit on the table and eat in akward silence until he asks me something I have been dreading.

"So...You heard me say that I liked you?" He asks with a straight face "Well it's true...If that's what you wanted to know"

I half choke on my water and widen my eyes. HOLY GRAIL! HOLY GRAIL! HOLY GRAIL! HOLY GRAIL!

"Then you must know that the feelings are mutal." I reply as calmly as I can but Stampy almost spitting his soup out isn't helping "I like you too...I have for a while"

There was a 20 second silence before Stamps said:
"I thought of your punishment."
********************
"No! Not this! Anything BUT this!" I exclaim as he buys tye popcorn for the film we were watching

"I can't believe it's still in the theatre!" Stampy smiles, handing me my popcorn "don't you just LOVE Frozen?"

I roll my eyes playfully and answer a quick and serious "no". Frozen is good and all but...I have watched it too many times...I think 20 times now?

"What about the Lego Movie?!" I groan but he won't listen, he's having fun and he knows it.

"Hurry up ducky! We are gonna miss the movie if you keep groaning like this!" He teases as he keeps walking, not looking behind.

So I. Beth AKA Sqaishy have to trot after this...GUY who I sadly have a crush on. If it weren't for my hormones or liking I would've dashed home. Like...as fast as the Flash.

I take my place next to Joseph and I whisper to him:
"Is this like some...Date? Or something?"

He thought for a moment before slowly nodding and I mouthed him a 'thanks'.

*******(to the shipwreak part)***

I cover my eyes. I hate sad parts...It freaks me out on how dark Disney can become. I start shivering until a warm arm drapes itself on my shoulders.

I turn and and look at Stampy who saw me crying at Anna's 'Do you wanna build a snowman' when she was wearing black. He turns to me and wipes the tears on my cheekbones with hus thumb.

"Shhh...Beth" I tell him "it's okay..." he smiles a bit at how cheekily I said it.

We then make deep eye contact and were inching closer until Anna starts singing her coronation song.

I look down and move back, I was probably up in his face just now anyway.
******(Elsa's strom sceane)******

I watch as Anna risks that last of her life while she turns to ice. I hold my breath, my eyes were wider than golf balls, I gasp and start crying, earning a concerned look from Stamps.

He just hugs me for comfort and it works. I cling onto one of his arms as Elsa hugs her sister. I can't help but cry along.

Then she unfreezes and I smile with tears still falling from the scene before.

Elsa thaws everything and realises that she needs love to thaw her heart. Love. Joseph. Wait...Why was I thinking of Stampy cat?

I come back to earth in time to see my favourite scene.

"Get 'em Anna!" I cheer. Watching Anna punch Hans in the face. And Stamps just gives me a confused face.

**************************
"That was fun..." I tell Stampy, he raises a brow "but I'm tierd...Can we go home?"

He just looked at me in awe and nodded as we walked out the cinema. We walked all the way to his apartment in comfortable silence.

Our silence is broken in the elevator when we hear a thud! Shit...It's probably broken!

I never swear...And I just did...Wow.

"What happened? "I ask Stampy panicking
"The lift broke" he sighed, I slide down the side surface of the lift. I was gonna prank him...Puuuuurrrrrfect.

"Sqaishy? " he asked "Are you okay?"

"Got you!" I yelled and he rolls his eyes in annoyance "come on...It was funny!"

A smile grows on his face
"It might be funny...For you! And we will have to wait for half an hour for the lift to work" he gives me a loopy grin that tells me that these 30 minutes are gonna be fun!
********************
Sup everyone!
Oooooooooh cliff hanger.

The reason why I haven't attempted any action or killing is because Sqaishy and Stampy....Deserve better and I wanna make the story as perfect as I can.

Please forgive me if it doesn't make sense. I was either too focused to realise that it sucks or...I type to fast and the words...You know. Look wierd.

ANYWAY! I wanna say THANKS! For ready and stuff...I am tierd okay? It's 3 am! Noooooooo!

Happy stuff,

LOESJE10 ❤