Chapter 8

Sqaishy's POV

"You okay Sqaish head?" David asks, and I nod.

I feel much better. Jo is the BEST! He sat with me until my sick feeling went away.

"What's for dindins? " I ask Amy as she and Dave set the table.

"Spagetti Bolognese!" She cheers. They know it's my favourite, and they make it...Cool.

To be honest Beth...These are GREAT friends. There was others but these friends are...great.

"I want extra please..." I mumble and the rest laugh.

"Of course B..." smiles Amy, adding an extra serving.

"That's my B" jokes Joseph, and I can't help but smile.

"You don't own me!" I tease back as I dab a speck of sauce on his nose

"Really Beth?" He inquires, with a hint of funniness under the serious tone.

"Everyone done? " I ask as I scoop up my second-last bite.

"yeah" replies David "we are waiting for the one who wanted extra"

And with that we all laugh...Fun times.

******************
"When will David be home?" I ask Joseph who was sitting with me on the couch. We are now in a couple position, watching the last Star Wars episode.

"I dunno...He said he'd drop off Amy...He isn't doing it, surely" he contemplates as my phone rings.

"he-llo, Beth here" I begin. "squid" I whisper to Stamps and he nods with an understanding look.

"HEH-EY SQAISH HEAD!" hollers a slurry sounding David "I am soooooooo happy now! Me and Lee drank a WHOLE bottle!"

"drunk at Lee" I whisper to Stamps again for an update "Why not sleepover with Lee then?" I suggest to David.

"I am allowed?!" he yells then I hear a yell in the background and then he hangs up. oh well.

"Well...At least he is at Lee's" I say, trying to sound positive.

"true...And we have the apartment to ourselves..."he suggests.

"yeah...We can have ALL the nachos!!!!" I really did know what he ment but...I feel like nachos now...Sorry dude

"haha!" he laughs "very true!"
I get up and as I was about to enter the kitchen, arms encircle my waist and a kiss is planted on my cheek.

"I will make the food" his breath hot on my ear. "out." I squirm out of his touch and put my hands up in surrender.

I know he is barely trying to be a turn on but the breathing on my ear only increases the butterflies.

"I am moving...Maybe a run" I tell him while beginning to run backwards, careful of the surroundings.

I notice his eyes widen and his cheeks turn a light pink as he closes the kitchen door.

What is so ...Oooh.
I look down and realise that my Tee had sunken down and my bra was now visible...
great.

****************
Me and Joseph have finished off the nachos he prepared and I was now sleepy.

"Joseph?" I ask with a yawn in between, snuggling close to him.

"Yeah?" he looks at me and he smiles widely. "aw...Sleepy Sqaishy!"
He pokes my cheek and my eyebrows knit together.

"Stop that...I am seriously sleepy...See ya tomorrow" I tell him then and I get up but I am pulled down again by Stampy.

"Can I sleep with you?" he asks, it's so general yet so... "I mean, we will be together in a bed in LA..."

"Um...."I start...
***************
***************
Oooooooh!

What happened? Idk! Actually I do know but you don't! Ha! Jk!

Aaaaaanyway. What an ending to a chapter...As yall would know I have JUST finished the tests and now I am nervous for my results...Dang it.

Enjoy though,
LOESJE10 ❤