Chapter 4

Sqaishy's POV

"That was fun!" I tell Joseph as the credits roll in. A yawn interrupting my speach.

"Someone's sleepy!" He teases and lightly pokes my cheek.

"Oh no! Sleep attack!" I yell and force all my body weight on his shoulder but I fall on his lap.

I can't help but smile at the silly things we do. He smiles as well.

"Okay...Time for dindins" I say getting up and shoving Stamps down at the same time.

"What's dindins?" He asks, laughing while getting up. So perfect.

"Dindins is well...Dinner!" I reply

"Oh okay..." he smiles.
*********************
"Oh! JOSEPH!" I groan, pasta sauce all over my face and chest.

"Well..."he slides a finger down my cheek then puts the pasta sauce in his mouth "at least you taste like pasta now!"

I stare at him with confusion. What the...I wipe some pasta off my face and fling it at Joseph.

He gives me a schocked look and then laughs.

"I'm sowwy...Can you for forgive me?" He sobs with a sad puppy face.

"No."

"Would a kiss change your mind?" He asks with grin full of pride

"A what?" I ask, not sure if I heard what he said clearly

"You heard me" he crosses his arms, interested.

"I thought I heard you say kiss..." he smiles

"You did...Want one or not?" He inquires, making me turn red

"Yeah...Sure...If you wanna...I mea-" I get cut off with a quick kiss from Stamps on my cheek

"Silly Sqaishy" he sighs as I turn redder

I place my hands on his shoulders and give him a nice, sweet kiss on the lips. As I was about to pull away, he kisses back and smiles against my lips.

He pull back and I smile. I feel how red my face is as I notice Joseph's pinkness.

"Woah!" Says a voice in the doorway, we turn to the voice and my skin pales...Crap.
********************
"So let me get this straight," starts David as I eat my serving of the Chinese takeout "You both like each other and kissed on the second day of Sqaishy's visit?"

"Yeah..." we chorus, and I add "We have known each other for a while. We know each other for a long while..." I tell him and Joseph nods.

'Does this mean I have a boyfriend? ?? NO! I mean, yes! I mean...Okay. I just had my first kiss with- oh...Squid is asking something'

"Hm?" I chirp "Can you repeat that Squid?"

He gives a smug look before asking:
"Are you two officially dating?"

Of all the words in the universe, he HAD pick those five!

"Yup..." replies Stamps calmly "Right B?"

I HAVE A NICKNAME?! FRICK! YES! HELL YES!

"Mhm...." I hum softly in response as he clasps my hand with his "definitely"
*****************
I sit on my laptop with Shepperd's Geronimo blasting in my earpieces when I hear a knock on the door.

I press pause and mutter a "come in". The door creaks open and a Joseph creeps in with a soft smile.

"I see you changed your top...Sorry again about the pasta..." he sighs plonking himself on the bed. I rub his back,

"Relax Joseph..." I whisper "I'll fix it" He smiles then stops. Something on his mind "yes?"

"About the dating thing...You really wanna...I mean, Squid can be pushy and all-"

"Stamps...We have liked each other for a while now and the fact that we can we each other and express emotions in person is what I want to do. People may think it's rushed but I don't think so...You?" I ask, Was that to much? Did I ask to much?

"Yeah...I really like you Beth...I wanna try a relationship with you." He smiles then drops his voice "do we kiss again now?"

"Sure Jo, sure" I giggle softly before his lips touch mine and the fireworks go off.
*******************
*******************
Well...Isn't that sweet?

Hope you all did enjoy this week's update! I will be updating every Friday so look out on your notifications!

I love you all so much I mean, almost 100 views?! Say whaaaa?

Have a nice weekend lovelies,
LOESJE10 ❤