(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hello my dear readers,

I am so, so, SO incredibly sorry that I have not been active and updating. I understand the frustration and waiting and I want to thank you so much for your patience. Since I last updated I've graduated high school and moved away for college and started classes, so, needless to say, life got really crazy and I haven't had a spare moment to write. My computer also crashed a few months back and I lost all of my stories, so I've been slowly having to rebuild my archives, hence another reason why I haven't updated.

That being said, because of my lack of time, I am going to be wrapping up this story very soon. I don't quite know how exactly yet, but it'll probably only be one or two more hefty chapters. I am sad that I will not be able to do everything that I had wanted to do with this story, but with my pace at the moment, it would be another ten years before I finished it. I appreciate each and every one of you's patience, comments, support, and love. You all are wonderful and have encouraged me so much! Be looking for the next chapters soon; I'm going to try to get something uploaded within the next month or two, depending on my time. Thank you! I love you all!

Sincerely,

Passerbyarmy99