// Before You Start Reading \\

Hi!!

Welcome to the sequel of You're My Reason! I suggest if you haven't read that book, pop on over to SqampyLove and read it :) this book won't make any sense to you if you don't :)

I just have a few things to say before you can jump on over to the Prologue and start reading away!

This book is fictional, of course, all the ideas are mine and mine only. If you see any books copying this books plot-line or name/description please let me know through private message as we don't want anyone pinching ideas and being uncreative, do we?

Also, here's a little disclaimer incase anyone gets curious. I know some of you probably know a very famous beauty youtuber? Anyway- I DID NOT TAKE HER IDEAS I had these ideas MONTHS before she even announced her book, I did not take them from her, amazingly, our ideas were just similar. I'm not going to say her name as if you don't know who it is or what I'm talking about, it will give any the plot line.

Now I know some of you guys like to point out when I make mistakes and I'm perfectly okay with that, but please, do not mock me for mistakes as I do make a lot of them and I've been trying my best to make less mistakes. Mocking me would probably make me feel bad, please don't do that :)

Updates will be whenever, please do not pressure me as I do have a life outside of wattpad (I know, surprising right) and I will update when I update! I put hours into every single chapter that I write and if you want some good quality writing, I need time! :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story, I am going to try my best to update as often as possible as I'm only working on 2 books at the moment. If you've read this far, please comment UNICORNS

Thankyou for reading, and I hope you enjoy You're My Spark!

Love You All!!

~ Rubie <3