Natsu Dragneel V.S. Kageyama!!! Amy, Demon from Hell for (Y/n)?!

Start from the beginning

The fight still continues on with Natsu blocking each attack.

All right, you fairy. Let's see if you can block this attack... Kageyama thought.

Kageyama puts his hands on the ground and calls out, "Snake Shadow!" A magic circle appears under his hands and shadow like snakes approached Natsu. "You can't run away this time! My snakes will ripe you into pieces!" Kageyama told the dragon slayer.

Natsu was just smirking like he was a madman. He put his fist together, with a magic circle appearing in front of them. "I got this perfectly. Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" He called out. His arms were first in a 'X' form. As Natsu ran towards to shadow snakes. He jumped into the air and moved his arms away from the 'X' form, with fire extending out of his fist. Then, he attacked, and finished all the snakes off with one single blow.

"He finished it off with on blow?! Whoa... I didn't think wizards like this actually exist.." Kageyama called out, looking at Natsu.

If that girl is like him, then she's as strong as he is... Two people with similar attacks. This is crazy... Kageyama thought.

"Now, you ready to tell me were Erigor took my girlfriend..? If not, I got a fireball with your name on it." Natsu said, with a ball of fire on his right hand.

"N-no... You're both monsters!" Kageyama said, referring to Natsu and his girlfriend, (Y/n). But, Natsu hit him with his fire since he didn't answer Natsu's question.

As for the others, Grey informed Erza about Erigor's true plan. And Erza told Grey about the Magic Wind Wall surrounding the station. Grey knew that already and what it costed to go through it.

Soon enough, they found out about Kageyama and how he was able to break down spells from other wizards. As quickly as they can, they went to look from him.

Fo Lucy and Happy, they were looking for the fat man known as Karacka, whom is going to kill his own comrade Kage.

As soon Natsu's fire hit Kageyama, there was a loud 'BOOM' that can be heard by the others. They all went straight for the sound.

Natsu's POV

"Look what you made me do! I was trying not to wreak this place up!" I told him, walking towards the guy.

He was against the wall. "Well, I feel better than before! Sorry for taking you down, Diorama."

"It's Kageyama."

"Whatever! Now tell me where Erigor took (Y/n) or else you'll be toasted!" I yelled at him, pointing at him.

He just started to chuckle. "They're long gone, you idiot... They aren't even in the station right now."

"What.?!"

"Natsu!" I just stood still from hearing Erza's voice. "Don't hurt him! We need him alive!" Erza called out.

"Way a go, you fire freak!" Grey called out.

I was confused... "Huh..? Ahh! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID BUT IM SORRY!!!" I yelled out. Erza had her main sword out. She went passed me and aimed for the guy I beaten.