Vampires meet my brother

Name: Kazuo

Type: neko

Gender: boy(obviously...)

Status: Taken (sorry...)

Girlfriend(type) : fox girl

________________________________

Kazuo's pov

Ahh finally done with work. God humans are getting more boring by the minute always kissing my ass and lying with ever smile I've seen it all and it's boring well at the very least I'm home

Mmm food was cooking my lovely is cooking~. I smiled and hugged her from behind.

"I'm tired" I whined making her chuckle kissing my forehead.

"Mhm and good evening to you to, love. Humans getting on your nerves again?" She asked I sighed and slid down to the floor hugging her leg.

"Yes...very much. They're just s-" I was cut off when I smelled her. Oh my god she got it. SHE GOT IT?? OH MY GOD SHE GOT IT.

KITSUNA I JUST LEFT FOR A MONTH AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING TELL ME???

"Eh..Honey?" My wife waved her hand on my face, "I need to take the chicke-"

"IT IS AISU'S SCENT!! IT'S HER SCENT!!! ITS HER DAY!!" I jumped up and down while holding her hands her eyes widened and looked puzzled.

"My love? Is something wrong?" I asked tilting my head.

"Eh well by scent you mean like the first time you met me right? That really intoxicating lily smell you had?"

"Mhm"

"When your kind reach would produce this scent that will make anything go crazy for you?"

"Yes yes yes"

"Well isn't she 2 years early?"

"..."

"And didn't you last told me...she was going to live in a house of vampires...?"

"...."

"6 of them...?"

"......"

"And they're all gu-"

"OH MY GOD I'AM A TERRIBLE OLDER BROTHER!!!" I let her go and grabbed my face with my ears and tail popping out from the stress. She slapped both my cheeks and made me look into her eyes.

"Kazuo darling, she's skilled she'll be fine, and you're grown man so act like it. Everything will be fine. Kay?" She said kissing my nose ahh she really knows how to make me melt.

"Now if you want to check up on her. Go ahead, just be back before 7 okay?" She smiled putting a final kiss on my lips making me go fully red.

I opened the window and grabbed my shoes read to head over to wherever this scent takes me. Well it really has been a while, this new parent she has the priest doesn't seem to give her up that easy. Wonder how she's been this past few months.