Ball Part 1

LOOK AT DIS SHIAZZZZZ THEY ACTUALLY LOOK NORMAL well kinda for me Laito still looks like he could rape a bus... (sorry for all u Laito lovers) and Kanato being him... (again I am sorry for all u Kanato lovers)  and ruki that look like he gonna get some.........BLOODDDD
AGAIN I AM SORRYYYYYYYYYYY BUT DAT HOW I FEEL

Aisu's pov

Huh guess a week passing really is something. I think wrinkles are starting to form just by being here for few months. Well the ball is coming up and doesn't seem like I'm smelling...YAY BALL TIME

There gonna be like a lot a LOT of food from what I heard mmmmm love it~ I went to my room to see a box with a bow and uhm a withered dead lily....oh haha how romantic.

'From Father Dearest'

I swear he just wants strong ass grand kids or some shit but it's nice he knows that I'm going to have this awakening bullshit eVEnthOuGh HE ISNT EVEN MY FATHER HE JUST FUCKING BIT ME WHEN IM A BABY!!?!??? OKAY ok ok OK well I still have 2 hours I'll probably take a bath first I went to the bathroom and strip my self I went and filled the tub with lukewarm water and pouring in some rose bath salts along with some soap.

I dipped in with the longest most repressed sigh I've ever had.

"This feels so nice~" I sighed out loud with a smile.

"And this is a nice view"
.
.
.
.
.

"SHUU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BATHROOM!!!" I yelled throwing a bar of soap at him.

"Shut it, your so anoying it's not like I never saw you naked before" he sighed catching the soap and threw it back in my tub.

"Y-YYYOOOUUU YOU YOU YOU-" he threw a warm towel to my face with a sigh.

"Stop yelling your voice is making me ears bleed" he groaned my eye twitched as I took the towel he threw and actually just put it on my face.

"You know if you're going to watch me enjoy this amazing bubble bath you could at least stop standing on my clothes"

"Hm?"

"Your fat ass is on my clothes dip shit" he arched a brow and out of any of my clothes he chose my panties...

"is this it" there was a huge irk mark by my head

"Well that's one of the 4 things yes, take the rest and put it on the sink will you. I'm gonna take a nice nap" I shrugged him off and give in my self to the steam of the bathtub

Ahh a 1 hour nap would sound so nice

3rd person pov *whisper mode activated*

"I swear even if you don't want me to look you sure are making it easy" Shuu mumbled crouching beside the tub she was in while she was napping.

"Hey...are you dead" He pinched her nose making her groan pushing his hand away, he chuckled shaking his head.

He picked her from the tub and dried her off putting her clothes on before picking her up to put in her bed.

"Shuu... what did you do to her?" Azusa asked him making sigh turning around seeing most of the brothers were already crowding in her room.

"Nothing"

(me:NOTHING MY DAMN ASS YOU LLLEEEWWWWWWDDD ASS BIT CH)