Ch. 10 There's Always Two Sides

So I decided to change where this story was going. I thought of a cool plot to go with this story so yeah hope you guys like it. I hope it doesn't get too weird and confusing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*unknown P.O.V.*

I stomped down the crystal hall, my footsteps echoing in the empty hallway. I noticed my right boot was covered in blood and a shiver ran down my spine.  How in the hell did it get  this far? I sighed inwardly as I reached where I wanted to go. What a pain, having to go see that idiot, I'd rather shoot myself. 

I lightly rapped on the door. I wasn't sure what I expected out of this conversation but I was hoping for some negotiations that leaned on my side. I was just about done being a puppet, a puppet with not much say was not one of my goals in life. 

"Who is it?" A cheerful voice answered. Oh shut up, please. 

"You know why I'm here. There's no need for artificial introductions." The man swiveled around in his chair and faced me.

"Oh?" He stared at me blankly, not amused by my entrance. True, I wasn't the rude, barging in type of guy but this was a dire situation.

"Do I really need to repeat myself sir?" His slight smirk turned into a flat line.

"And what could you possibly be talking about? You're not seriously coming here to tell me you're done are you? That would be ludicrous. After all that hard work, it would be in vain wouldn't it Rogue?"

"Why else would I come here Sting? Do you seriously think I'm this type of person? Do you really have so little faith in me? Aren't we practically brothers?"

He seemed to take my words into little considerations. "You've changed Rogue, you're not the same person I met all those years ago."

"What a baseless argument Sting. I've changed? Well of course I did! And you did too! You've really turned into a pathetic power hungry master haven't you?" I was in fact seething in rage at this moment. 

"Such spiteful words, oh what would I do?" It sounded sarcastic, but only until later contemplation, did I later learn he was in fact being sincere.  If I had known that then, I would've said something less heartless.

"Leave. It's not like we need you here anyway. The operations are just about complete and we don't need you in our presence anymore." That was the last of Sting. He promptly got up and left without a word. I didn't care much for it at the moment, he did spoil a bit part of the operations and that practically sent everything overboard.

 Sting was just a figurehead with lots of connections. I was the one who ran the operations, under the orders of someone else of course. Not that that justified anything anyway, but it gives me a peace of mind. 

After Sting left, I went back into the crystal cove to have a much needed conversation with Gray.

(This is a really short chapter, that I wrote a while ago. I don't know how much farther I'll get but it seems you guys like the story so far so I hope you'll like this little twist. I do plan on finishing the story so hoped you enjoyed this short chapter!)