1, 2, 3 Ghost Town (Sumeragi Kira x Reader)

Sumeragi Kira x Reader
"1, 2, 3 Ghost Town"

"Go fish."

You made a face as Kira took yet another consecutive card from the deck in the game.

"Kiraaa~ are you even trying?" you whined, leaning back on the chair you were sitting on. Looking directly across from you was Kira, who was as stoic as ever. You sighed as you dropped the cards onto the table. Even without looking, you could feel Kira's eyes boring into you.

"Yes I know I started this game," you said glumly, "but this is boring. I wanted to spend this lazy day with you but playing cards is getting boring..."

You focused your (E/C) hues onto his golden ones and you blinked, "I don't know. What do you want to play?"

Kira's eyes told you enough and you pouted.

"I don't want to write songs, Kira. It's our day off remember?" you pointed out. Seeing Kira's eyes light up in realization made you sigh.

Well, you have gotten used to this silent male as you've spent quite a lot of time together, first as HEAVENS composer and next, as his girlfriend, so you've noticed that even if Kira's face didn't change, his eyes told you all he needed. He was a man of very few words, but today, you just wished you could hear him talk and kiss him.

He should realize by now that it was irritating. If you barely spoke to him, he would definitely get mad too.

"Okay," you beamed as you lurched upright, a grin spreading across your face at the sudden idea that popped into your mind.

"Easy. We'll play Ghost Town."

Kira's eyes showed his puzzlement to the game. Despite finding it odd since you used to play this all the time as a kid, you didn't hesitate to explain.

"At the count of three, we can't say a word or make a sound. It has to be complete silence. The first one to break that silence, loses. Easy right?"

Kira shrugged, showing his resilience and you grinned.

"Good!" You cried out happily, "Now, the winner gets to choose the next game while the loser has to keep quiet for the rest of the day. If they do happen to make one sound, hmm..."

You smirked diabolically, "The winner has to kiss them."

Before Kira could dare process the rules, you already shouted it out.

"1, 2, 3 Ghost Town!"

You fixated your gaze onto Kira, your lips upturned into a nasty smirk. It was so simple! Obviously Kira would beat you; he could even put mimes to shame with his record for silence! You would talk as soon as it seemed believable and talk again so Kira would be forced to kiss you. Two sentences, that's it!

Go brilliant you!

"(First Name)..."

You blinked when Kira called your name. You tilted your head to the side, curious to why he called your name so suddenly.

Pointing to himself, Kira spoke once more, sealing the deal, "I lost."

As the words escaped his mouth, you gawked. Many different incredulous emotions welled up inside of you.

No way!

You lost?!

Kira willingly talked!?

Gaping, you didn't even process the fact that Kira had rose up from across you and flopped down into the empty space on the couch you were sitting on. Kira's next words came as a surprise to you, "What does...the loser do again?"

Red enveloped your face at the question. Seeing Kira's honest emotions reflected within his golden hues, you could only bury your face in your hands in embarrassment.

You were 1,000 years too early to be pulling these sort of tricks on Kira.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

Cracking a small smile, one that would instantly kill all of his fangirls in a heartbeat, Kira outstretched his hand and gently ruffled your hair. His gaze was endearing.

He leaned in towards you and you flinched back, red-faced. "E-e-eh?! A-a kiss?! But--"

"(First Name)," Kira called your name. Your heart was racing.

"Shh," he hushed you, "1, 2, 3..." Startled, you gazed up at the black haired idol only to be met with a pair of lips.

"Ghost town..."

*~*

*cringes*

OOC-ness everywhere xD

Ackk... Well Kira could talk as many sentences as he wants when he  wants to...yeahIt's not OOC at all LOL.

I used to always play this game  when I was a kidbut it obviously  wasn't something like thisIt was  like when the class had to be quietor when we were picking the  person who was it in a gameor  when I was in the car with my  siblings...

Ahmy childhood...

QuestionHave you guys ever  played this game before?

IMPORTANT AF RN THOUGH OMG  TODAY IS RAN-RAN'S B-DAY(September 29) OH ME GAWD ❤❤

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the  latenessas usual, @RoroMikazi12 x(

-Luna~