Snip (Ootori Eiichi x Reader)

Ootori Eiichi x Reader
"Snip"

"You're so two-faced, Eiichi."

Your boyfriend, Ootori Eiichi rose an eyebrow at you as you styled the mannequins with wigs in your salon.

He flopped his cellphone down in his lap, sending you that irritating haughty smirk he always wore.

"What do you mean, angel?"

You frowned provocatively at his question that seemed less like a question and more of a tease. You fingers danced along the front bangs of the mannequin with a huff.

"You came to see me didn't you? We haven't seen each other in a while so you sweettalk me into taking time off for you today but you decide now is perfect time to be texting your other "angels?""

The snip of the scissors and the hair pieces falling only proved how angry you were but could you really help it? It was in your misfortune to have ever fallen for this two-faced idol from the famous band, HEAVENS.

You were first introduced when you were called in my Raging Ootori, his dad, to style him up and after all his flirtatious attempts to get you to "become" HEAVENS, you easily declined but it didn't stop you for falling for him.

Why? It was probably because everyone was either too fancied by his voice or too creeped out by his personality and head tilt they didn't get to see his true personality. And even though you two had started going out a few weeks ago- Raging Ootori completely fine with it because he wasn't so uptight about love like Shining Saotome- it angered you because he never tried at all to spend time with you.

Well sure, he couldn't have helped it with both of your busy schedules but still... At least calling or texting him would be better than doing this right now...

"What's this, jealous?" Eiichi rose up from where he was sitting and sauntered up to you, smiling, "I was just texting Nagi."

You met his violet hues but could glare at him in response. You slammed your scissors down onto the table but didn't let go of them. "I'm not even... I mean I kinda am but..."

You fumed over your stumble of words as Eiichi chuckled. You blushed.

"Listen!" You started yet again, finger pointed in his direction. Seconds past and you couldn't find anything to say invoking a groan from you. You crossed your arms, looking away. "I knew I shouldn't have even gotten into a relationship with you in the first place. I hate you."

Maybe it was true. Even still, that didn't stop the heart wrenching emotion that stung your heart.

"Don't say that, angel," Eiichi began, wrapping his arm around your waist. You flinched, instinctively staring into his eyes hidden behind his glasses that were filled with a sincere emotion for once. His mole to the side of his chin, the way his hair was tousled in the way you always liked, and you heart began palpiltating crazily at the proximity.

"I apologize. I'll make some more openings just for us. Let's go somewhere you'll really like right now. That place you were talking about just opened up, let's go there."

You pursed your lips contemplatively. You had the hugest desire to say no but staring into the face you loved so dearly melted all those thoughts away.

Seeing your hesitation, Eiichi pulled you close into a hug. His breath tickled your ear as he said, "Then, we can go see a movie...and I can perform a song just for you..."

Hearing his last request made you scowl and punch him gently. "No thanks, you narcissist."

Eiichi chuckled as he hugged you even tighter. You rolled your eyes at his attempt to be sweet, because well, anger just didn't fade that easily.

It didn't come as a surprise when Eiichi pulled you in for a kiss either. Now that, made you gleeful.

Tangling your hands in his hair, you barley registered the grip you had on your thumb and index finger as you were too immersed in the playful kiss.

Snip.

Both your eyes widened when you heard that sound and you immediately pulled away. Now sensing the scissors you still held in your grip, you easily discerned what the sound was.

It didn't take long for Eiichi to find out either.

Eiichi ran to the nearest mirror gaping as he touched the top of his head, feeling his hair that was now cut uneven. You stared down at the ground, horrified at the clump of brown hair that lay there.

Oh fudge.

*~*

LOL, I could not help him from becoming OOC because hey, I don't know Eiichi's character that much.

It seems I try filling in those gaps between the characters I don't know with some humor haha, so that's how it ended up being that.

Awkward right. Yup. Lesson learned, reader-chan. Never carry scissors when you kiss someone... XD

I wonder if people will even read this. Do people even like Eiichi LOL. Let's see how many votes this part gets ;v;

-Luna~