Complete (Mikaze Ai x Reader)

Mikaze Ai x Reader
"Complete"

Despite being an idol yourself, aside from acting and all the singing, there was one thing you loved doing in your freetime.

Drawing.

It was a way to express yourself and ever since you were old enough to do so, you'd draw up to everyday, gradually, until you had managed to learn to draw realistically.

" Moshimo mirai ga nai to shitara
Kyou subete ga owaru to shitara
Kimi wa nani wo suru "

As you were sketching away in your sketchbook you always kept handy on you before you had to appear on a TV broadcast, you were barely even listening to the music which was coming from the TV.

" Nokosareta jikan no naka
Nani mo ka mo ushinau sono mae ni
Boku wa kimi wo dakishimeru yo "

When the angelic voice filled your ears, your eyes widened and you instantly turned your head towards the TV to see what it had displayed. To your surprise, it was a boy.

He had his hair tied up into a side ponytail and his eyes contained the same hue as his hair. Also, an emotionless expression took the form of his lips that portrayed the exact opposite of his beautiful voice and lyrics.

In simple terms, you would be in awe. But in fact, it was more than that.

You were mesmerized.

The boy on the other side of the screen- most likely a young one due to the babyish features on his face- was breathtaking.

Your fingers itched and that was when realization of the pencil and sketchbook in your lap settled in. You blinked, snapping back to reality when an idea suddenly sparked in your mind.

'I should try drawing him.'

Without another thought, you picked up the HB pencil and with your eyes glued to the screen in which the idol sang and serenading voice ringing in your ears, your pencil moved across the page in a heartbeat, trying to capture every aspect, every inch of his face that you loved at first sight.

His cyan hues, his hair tied up into that side ponytail; the way his expression changed as the power in his voice was evident. Everything. And you tried to capture it all onto the paper before grabbing your colored pencils and adding in some color. By that time, the production had ended and the boy was off the stage.

But you were too absorbed in the drawing of the idol to notice.

Pulling your (H/C) hair out of your eyes and behind your ear, you stared down at the finished product you had come up with. Beaming, you were truly amazed by how great it came out.

But...

You pursed your lips together as you flipped to an empty page in the book. "He's missing something..."

Your eyebrows knitted together as the thought of what exactly was missing from this seemingly perfect male filled your mind.

Flipping back to the page and scanning the drawing you had just finished seconds before, you briefed it over before your eyes fell upon the idol's lips which were downturned into a slight frown. Seeing that made you bite the inside of your lip.

It wasn't right. His look would've been more complete if... He would've looked way more mesmerizing if he were...

Holding the pencil up again, you carefully erased his lips and added in a tiny smile. This time, you were more fulfilled with the results.

This way, the idol was more complete.

*~*

You gazed adoringly at the drawing you had drawn from 10 years ago. Many nostalgic emotions coursed through you at the remembrance of that one time and those impending feelings.

"What are you smiling about, (First Name)?"

You closed the sketchbook quickly and stuffed it back into the box where you had found it. You sent the cyan haired male a small smile as you pulled yourself up to your feet.

"Oh, nothing."

Mikaze Ai's gaze were calculative and yet the pokerfaced expression of his never wavered. His eyes barely flickered onto the boxes you were sorting out and onto the book placed on top. There was a lot to go through if you wanted to finish moving in with your husband by the end of today.

"My data is telling me there is a 90% chance you were going through that sketchbook."

Your blatant flinch gave it away as you gaped. "H-huh? How did you-"

"My data is also telling me you were staring at that drawing of me." Ai tilted his head, as if daring you to say it wasn't it, because he knew- he always did. He was a robot after all. Scrutinizing and studying people was what he did.

"N-no?" Hearing Ai's statement couldn't stop the embarrassment from bubbling within you and that's why you produced a feeble lie. You were so sure you had hidden that sketchbook filled with drawings of him and yet he still knew about them.

"You're a bad liar, (First Name)," Ai merely said as he stepped past you and towards the box. He leant down to grab the sketchbook while you could only watch in horror.

As Ai continued to flip through those semi-horrible drawings from your kid self back then, you bit your lip, anticipating the worst. You remember those days you constantly continued to sketch out the idol after figuring out his name and drew him in many different angles. To say the least, when you had met the certain idol from Quartet Night as you two were assigned to sing a duet together, you became more and more intrigued in the odd male who didn't show any signs of emotions.

"Why...did you draw me?"

Ai's puzzled question invoked the adorable puppy look he did when he was curious. His thumb creased the image where you had drew him smiling and with a sigh, you joined him with a small laugh.

"Why wouldn't I want to draw the mesmerizing Mikaze Ai?"

Ai looked over his shoulder and at you, frowning. Well, that expression wasn't anything new at least.

You rolled your eyes as you stared at the drawing in his hands, "Believe it or not, that is the only picture I drew of you smiling because I thought it didn't suit you."

You successfully avoided the question as Ai then inquired, "I noticed that. Why?"

"Because I didn't think it was possible. You looked...empty despite having such a beautiful voice. It was like...you weren't completely there then. That's why..."

"Why..." Ai drawled and you grinned as you sidestepped even closer to Ai, gently pinching his cheeks, turning up his lips into a smile.

"When I saw you smile for the first time, you proved to me that it was true," you said with a huge smile as you let go of his cheeks, "the smile proved that you're able to feel. It...completed you."

The tiny distance between your lips caused Ai to close it and you couldn't be any happier.

"Hey, (First Name)." When you pulled back from the sweet kiss, Ai wore that one look that completed him. The one you adored the most.

"Yes, Ai?" You cooed, grinning from ear to ear.

Ai gazed down at the picture once more as he spoke, "This drawing... Can I-"

"Nope~" You snatched it from his grasps and ended the lovey-dovey stuff there. You wiggled your finger as you walked straight into the house.

"We need to get started on moving in. We have a lot we need to do, Ai-Ai~"

*~*

DONEEEE.

Sorry for the ending, @AnotherConspiracy ! I know it wasn't as good as it could be but I still hope you liked it even after the 1000000000000000+ years since you requested this x(

-Luna~