Rely On Me (Aijima Cecil x Reader)

Aijima Cecil x Reader
"Rely On Me"

Lately, your compositions have been rejected by Shining Satome. At first, you thought nothing of it and believed that it was just a one time thing since it's never happened before, so you tried even harder.

But no matter what you did, it still never passed and you've been down in the dumps since.

"What am I going to do..." you sighed to yourself, making your way out the Shining Agency and on the trail that led to the Master Course. Of course, not everyone could be a genius like Nanami Haruka. For regular people, it took time to perfect a good tune.

"My princess~" Your head snapped up in surprise, only to be greeted to see Aijima Cecil standing before you. You pursed your lips in surprise to the entrance of the prince of the seven person band, "Cecil..."

"Are you alright? You seem down..." Cecil studied you carefully, his jade green eyes meeting yours.

Compared to everyone else in the Shining Agency, Cecil was the one you felt the most close to. Everyone else had huge crushes on Nanami Haruka(which she didn't seem to realize herself), but Cecil was always the one noticing you before her. He had said that he owed Haruka for doing something from him, whatever it was, and always seemed to pop up wherever you were.

You found Cecil's presence comforting to put it simply.

"I'm fine..." you replied but sent him a fake smile regardless. Cecil stared at you dubiously before his face lit up.

"I have a surprise for you (First Name), follow me!" Before you could stop him, he was already lagging you to wherever he was planning. As he was merely grinning from ear to ear, you were stuck barely managing to keep up with his fast pace.

Once Cecil came to a stop, you looked up at him incredulously, "Why would you do that, Cecil??"

You were already used to his bizarre and crazy actions, but this was just...

"Ta-da!" Perplexed you looked up to see that brown haired male holding out his arms excitedly, pointing at the a spot under a tree. A picnic basket was placed right under it as well as a blanket and you returned your gaze back to Cecil blankly.

"What is this?"

Cecil took your hand and led you towards it, "Natsuki told me all about how much fun a picnic would be so I got it ready for us!"

Despite being somewhat grateful, not even this sort of surprise could make you smile. All your mind could focus on was the composition for Shining Saotome.

Sitting down next to the brown haired prince, Cecil reached for the basket. "How would you like this, (First Name)?"

You blinked at the question, turning your head towards the brunette. Cecil had already set up the food and your eyes widened at all of your favorites layed out in front of you. Your mouth watered at the sight of your favorite dessert, the one you've been craving this past week.

"How did you know..." you started but Cecil merely smiled.

"Why wouldn't I know (First Name)?" he said simply, "What kind of prince would I be if I could not even get my princess's favorites?"

Your face tinged at his words. Cecil always did seem to know you better than everyone. He always did.

But even then... Your mind trails back to what happened this afternoon.

"Non, non, non, Ms. (Last Name)~! Music needs to speak from the heart!" Shining Saotome had said, handing you back your composition, "This music is too formal~desu! Rewrite it~!"

Your lips downturned sadly. Formal? But what else could you write?

"(First Name)." Your head jerked up to only be staring into the face of Cecil once more. His expression was saddened.

"O-Oh, s-sorry," you apologized, feigning a smile and picking up a sandwich, "Thank you for all this, Cecil."

Just as you were about to eat it, Cecil stopped you.

"That's not fair, (First Name)."

You blinked, meeting his eyes. Huh?

Cecil moved in closer to you, and your eyes widened at your proximity.

"You always keep all your worries and problems to yourself. Rely on me a little; let me help you," Cecil went on. Your heart rate only sped up as a result.

His expression softened into a pout, "It's obvious you're worried about something... Why don't you ever tell me what it is?"

The way he looked at you was cute and innocent; like a cat who only wanted your affection.

You now knew how much you were troubling Cecil and it only made you feel bad. You hung your head apologetically, "Sorry..."

"I don't want an apology," said the male, pulling you into a hug. The embrace and the security of another made you finally let down all of the walls you built.

"I-I'm just frustrated... I can't write a song good enough..." You felt tears sting your eyes.

Just like that, you let out all of your worries and frustrations to Cecil and he just listened. After you were done, Cecil brushed away your hair and kissed your forehead.

"It's alright, (First Name)," he told you reassuringly. He sent you a dazzling smile, "Leave cheering you up to me."

"Huh...?" You asked, looking into his jade green eyes.

"Let's finish up this picnic and then let's do something fun," Cecil grinned, holding out your favorite dessert.

"Like what?"

Cecil merely laughed to answer you and you sighed, shaking your head.

With this brown haired prince, there was always sure to be surprises.

*~*

I'm finally done it!! Yasss!

*confettigoes off* It legit took me forever. Sorry for the long wait for this guys, but it's finally here =D

And thank you so much for the 20k reads and 580 votes by the way! Like omg haha ;v;

Hope you enjoyed the one-shot guys~! Stay awesome!

PS. And if you didn't knowz, today is Syo and Natsuki's b-day~! Yay~ :D

-Luna~