Got You (Kurosaki Ranmaru x Reader)

This is for you Utapri_Fever!! Thank you so much for the lovely surprise

*~*

Kurosaki Ranmaru x Reader
"Got You"

"(FIRST NAME)!! REIJI!!!?" screeched an oddly furious voice and you picked up your watch. Perfect. Right on time.

Just as your silver haired boyfriend came stomping into the room, you resisted the urge to laugh at his aggravated expression.

"What's wrong, Ranmaru-kun? Cat got your tongue?" You ask him sweetly, resting the magazine you carried onto the table of your room.

Kurosaki Ranmaru glared at you. "Don't even start with me (First Name)." He pointed towards his face which was covered in a bunch of doodles and scribbles, courtesy of your (and Reiji's) hilarious idea to get back at him for calling you fat a few days earlier. Seeing what effect it had on him made you commend yourself for actually going through with the plan while he was taking a nap instead of dropping it like you were contemplating.

"Ran-chan, were you doodling in your sleep again?"

Ranmaru flushed involuntarily. "What?" He groaned once he knew what you were trying to do and glanced around the room.
"Tch. Where's the other idiot?"

You smile at his adorable tsundere side and shrug. "Hmm...beats me."

"Good."

You furrowed your eyebrows at the heterochromatic eyed man and before you could ask what he meant, he had already stepped towards you and pushed you down onto the couch you were sitting on.

Your gaped at him and tried to wiggle around from under him but his grip was too strong. The moment you saw him pull out a black marker from his back pocket, your face paled.

"You wouldn't--"

He smirked. "But I would."

Without much success to break free from him before it was too late, Ranmaru had already began to scribble all over your face.

Not before long, he pulled away, wearing a triumphant smile.

You glared at him once he let go of you. You knew that he had drawn a lot more onto your face than you did.

Getting back up on your feet, you shoved him hard, "Jerk."

"Heh, you need to learn your place, idiot," Ranmaru sneered and turned his gaze towards the doorway.

"It's your fault for calling me fat..." You retorted quietly but his attention was already on the doorway, where he saw a familiar brunette, sneaking towards it.

"Reiji..." Ranmaru growled and the brunette stopped in place, trembling greatly.

You gaped once your eyes landed on him. "Rei-chan?! You were gonna leave me here to die!?" you yelled. And he didn't even bother to save you from getting drawn on!?

"Hahahaha..." Reiji began, forcing out a laugh. Once Ranmaru stepped towards him, he ducked out and raced out of the room.

"Gomen, (First Name)-chan! I have a job now so!!"

"Reiji!" you cried. Great. He left you alone with him...

"I'm so getting him back for this..." Ranmaru grumbled even after his departure and you rolled your eyes. You were in the same boat.

Once an idea popped into your head, you smiled cunningly. Perfect.

"Ranmaru~" you drawled, snapping his attention towards you.

"What do you need?" he snapped and you pouted slightly.

"I'm sorry," you apologized. He flinched in surprise.

"What?"

"I feel bad..." You began, stepping towards him slowly, "Your the perfect guy I could ever ask for and yet I'm treating you like this. You did get what you deserved, but I'm still sorry for making you mad."

Ranmaru's jaw was literally dropped. You smiled, "Will you forgive me?"

The grey haired male furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes in defeat. "Fine. Your lucky you're the only one I'd ever let this slide with."

Yes! You moved even closer towards him. "I know~" You connected your lips together and it took a few seconds for Ranmaru to get over his embarrassment and kiss you back.

Being the cunning person you are, you reached into his back pocket and pulled out the permanent marker. He didn't seem to notice, which worked well in your favor.

Retracting from the kiss, you sent your boyfriend a smirk. "Ne, Ranmaru, how long have you known me?"

Ranmaru stared at you weird. "What..."

"Long enough for you to know not to trust me," you said before quickly whipping out the marker and doodling once more on his face. Ranmaru lurched back but not in time. His face was already covered in the marker.

Ranmaru twitched, realizing the true reason you had "apologized" and kissed him.

Laughing, you shook the marker in front of his face. "Got you."