Give Me A Kiss (Hijirikawa Masato x Reader)

Hijirkawa Masato x Reader
"Give Me A Kiss"

"Boo!"

Hijirkawa Masato, even if subtle, lurched backwards, eyes wide.

"Agh!?"

You broke out into a hysteric laugh, removing the mask off your face and clasping your hands around your sides and doubling over. Masato immediately regained his posture, clearing his throat awkwardly despite the red tint that colored his face as a result.

"(Last Name)," Masato began after a while of hearing your incessant laughter and sensing the looks of passerby's around you, frowning, "can you please stop being so childish in the store?"

Letting out one last laugh, you wiped away a tear as you reluctantly returned the mask back onto the rack.
"Childish? That is quite offensive, Masa~ Get into the Halloween spirit!"

You gestured to your surroundings and to all the orange as well as candy and masks and costumes around you but Masato's stoic expression didn't fall at all. You sighed, rolling your eyes.

"Fine, fine, I won't do it anymore," you held up your (favorite food/drink/etc.), grinning from ear to ear, "I got what I wanted so I'm ready to go."

Masato sighed as he remembered the reason you threw him a hat and shades to disguise himself and dragged him with him to the store. Noticing that, you swung your arm through his, as if teasing him about your relationship. Masato flinched, already turning red in the face but you didn't let go.

"(L-L-Last Name)!?"

"What~" you pouted, pursing your lips and closing your eyes, "Give me a kiss, Masa~"

The bluenette was as red as a tomato. You knew, even without looking, he was painfully aware of passerby's weirded out stares aimed in your direction.

"W-We're in p-public, (Last Name)!"

"So what? I want a kiss or I'm not moving!~"

You were obviously teasing your boyfriend. It was extremely easy to do so because he was so easily flustered when it came to romantic gestures, especially in public. You were just about to retract from the bluenette, satisfied with all the teasing when a pair of lips met yours.

Your (E/C) eyes were as wide as saucers as he quickly drew back, still beet red. Your palpitations were frantically thudding in your chest as you flushed too.

You didn't think he'd actually do it. He barely did.

"Th-that was good enough! L-Let's g-go!"

Masato was just about to head towards the cashier when you stopped him by gripping his sleeve. He pivoted towards you only to see you beaming.

"That was so not enough! Kiss me again!~"

Masato's jaw fell.

"Pleaseeee~ Pretty please!~"

You barely even registered the gawking stares of the store clerks and residents as you brought his face closer to yours.

"(L-Last Name)!!"

*~*

LOL, I don't even have anything to say for this crap xD

Hope you enjoyed it! I am planning to put forth 1 or 2 Halloween themed one-shots up until Halloween but we'll see if I can...

AND OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS AT 40k READS!! WHAT!?

*O*

-Luna~