I looked at Ash then back at Matt, "Yeah! We're actually really hungry too! I'll see where we can go!"

I pulled out my phone to find the nearest places to eat.

I looked up from my phone to look at Matt, "Well it depends on what y'all feel like eating right now." He went to gather up with the guys to ask what they'd like to eat.

"Okay, so a place where it isn't anything fancy, some of the guys want wings, some want hamburgers, others want sandwiches and we all want desert for the end. Got a place in mind with all that maybe?"

"I actually have just the place!

"All right! Let's get going guys!" Matt said as he walked out the door.

They all got in the bus as I went to the guy driving & gave him the directions to the place.

I then headed inside the bus, it had so much room! I saw Ash with Taylor and didn't want to cock block, so I looked around trying to find a place to sit.

"Ave's! Come sit with us over here!" Matt said as he threw his hands in the air to get my attention which made me laugh because he looked like a little kid.

It was JJ, Matt & Gilinsky sitting together. I sat in between Matt & Gilinsky since JJ was talking to Cameron.

"Sup guys!" I said as I sat down.

"Hey beautiful" Matt smiled so big which made me blush.

"Hey handsome" I giggled as I saw him turn a bit red.

"So where are we going to eat? You didn't exactly tell us?" Matt said as he raised his brow.

"Ahh don't worry about it you'll find out! It's a good place either way!"

"As long as it's good & hits the spot, then we're good!" He said as he rubbed his stomach.

I laughed & looked at Gilinsky as he was on his phone.

"You say you aren't whipped but I notice every time I hear your phone ring you reply as fast as you can" I laughed a bit as he looked at me.

"I am whipped aren't I?" He looked at me with his big brown eyes.

I patted his knee, "Sorry to break it to you but, yeah you are." Matt started laughing & nodding his head in agreement.

"How do I become unwhipped?!"

I looked at Matt & laughed

"Bro, good luck with that because you're so whipped that you wouldn't even realize if she were to cheat on you!"

Jack turned off his phone & put it in his pocket.

"Whatever, this is a start though right? Just going to leave my phone off for the rest of the day."

"Well that's a start, but if you wanna take it a step farther than you can give Ava your phone" Matt made me put my hand out waiting for Jack to hand it over.

"Alright I can do that!" He pulled out his phone & gave it to me.

I slightly stood up and put his phone on my back pocket, "okay don't ask for it because I won't give it back!"

"Good keep it!" Jack said as he crossed his arms.

"Alright I will!" I said looking at him with my eyes wide open

We finally got there & the guys looked out the window to see where we were.

"PLUCK-ERS, PLUCKERS?! What the hell is this?!" Nash said very loud!

All the guys turned back to look at me.

"I swear it's much better than it sounds!"

"I'll be the judge of that!" Nash said looking at me as he rose his brow.

"Y'all will like it I swear!"

____________________

Finding The One ✦ Jack GilinskyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara